• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Repairs by puretime

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I've gone through the sending a watch back to China process myself when I was new to the game and didn't know a trustworthy watchsmith. Whilst now I prefer to use the aforementioned trustworthy watchsmith, my experience of sending the watch back to China is that it took awhile, but ultimately went very well and I got a nicely repaired watch back in hand that is still ticking away very successfully today. So keep the faith!

But yeah, local is a lot handier!

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I've gone through the sending a watch back to China process myself when I was new to the game and didn't know a trustworthy watchsmith. Whilst now I prefer to use the aforementioned trustworthy watchsmith, my experience of sending the watch back to China is that it took awhile, but ultimately went very well and I got a nicely repaired watch back in hand that is still ticking away very successfully today. So keep the faith!

But yeah, local is a lot handier!

Take note that not all TDs allow local watchmakers to service the watch. To do so (and especially without their permission) may invalidate that warranty, so check with your TD regarding their warranty terms before purchasing. It might not always be something you'll need post purchase but nice to know you have it when you do. Kinda like life insurance, it's a benefit you want to have but of course you'd never want to use. :lol:

Reactions: JumpiterT

JumpiterT

Known Member
1/5/18
Got both watches back and happy with the work done so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk