• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep RubberB for the SD43 now Available!

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
This looks superb, can anyone who owns one attest to how it might fit an 8"+ wrist?

I'm assuming this ships from China, correct? Which is a bit of an issue right now, but the savings over Rubber B offsets that.

Final Q - I have an Arf SD43 V3 on the way, can I remove and use its glide lock clasp on this easily, or do I need to purchase the clasp with the strap?

Thanks for any information!

I have exactly the same coming and wanted to know this too. OP says he just ordered the band and you can see how to fit it to a clasp here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdghqL7N_I8

jlcgeologist

Known Member
21/10/17
Malaysia
Ordered mine (without clasp) from thebuystrap.com and took about 3 weeks to get from China to Malaysia on free shipping as it took a week for them to get shipped out from seller. Overall seller is quick with support emails/response.

Jumped on the more expensive caoutchouc rubber version, black with red underbelly/sides. Just contact them beforehand to tell them which black version you want as the website only states “black”. After contacting them they sent me a pic to confirm which version I wanted, lots of options apparently!

ad418083d857cb546259b79c20420e6a.jpeg

For the price they will send you all three pieces seen in pic (two short and 1 long) and I have a smaller wrist so I managed to live with the two shorter ones. Now I have a spare long one. They also include 4 springbars as well in case you were wondering. Shipped really well in a box and padded envelope.

Overall fairly easy to install with basic tools and transfer onto my ARF V2 126600 and ARF clasp fits with it really nicely! Really nice quality and no rubber smell... actually smells kinda sweet IMO. Pics below!

f8236295a8ce8582ad94137cdecd36a1.jpg

dfb1268bad0fd9a9bbc6d13c8f252bd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Is this blk/red still available ? Interested if so

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I even saw these on dh gate so I'm guessing they're pretty accessible. Available in multiple colors and everything. And styles.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mike_hk2ksk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/19
Ordered mine (without clasp) from thebuystrap.com and took about 3 weeks to get from China to Malaysia on free shipping as it took a week for them to get shipped out from seller. Overall seller is quick with support emails/response.

Jumped on the more expensive caoutchouc rubber version, black with red underbelly/sides. Just contact them beforehand to tell them which black version you want as the website only states “black”. After contacting them they sent me a pic to confirm which version I wanted, lots of options apparently!

ad418083d857cb546259b79c20420e6a.jpeg

For the price they will send you all three pieces seen in pic (two short and 1 long) and I have a smaller wrist so I managed to live with the two shorter ones. Now I have a spare long one. They also include 4 springbars as well in case you were wondering. Shipped really well in a box and padded envelope.

Overall fairly easy to install with basic tools and transfer onto my ARF V2 126600 and ARF clasp fits with it really nicely! Really nice quality and no rubber smell... actually smells kinda sweet IMO. Pics below!

f8236295a8ce8582ad94137cdecd36a1.jpg

dfb1268bad0fd9a9bbc6d13c8f252bd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I'll try to order the all black caoutchouk variant if they have it.

funnystarsystem

Horology Curious
22/4/20
Thanks so much @jlcgeologist - great info. I actually reached out to the company and things are pretty squirrelly right now with shipping so at first they wanted me to use DHL, then told me not to. Anyway, the purchase never went through, and I already have three watches stuck in a pipe somewhere between Shenzhen and Hong Kong, so I think I'll wait a bit.
However, while searching eBay, I found this interesting strap and bought it. It's just a regular tang, but a good price and has the black/red and ships from the US. I'll post my thoughts on it when I get it this weekend:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/22mm-BLACK...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648