• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REP NAVITIMER GUIDE

jasonlee123

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/2/20
Yes it is, for the chrono would recommend getting it serviced once you get it in order to avoid any unexpected headaches and surprises down the road!

Thank you so much for the reply!

1. Is this applied to every rep watch that I buy no matter the brand and movement? Sorry I'm new here and I'm trying hard to learn more on watches.

2. But since it's very hard for me to look for a reliable watchsmith in Malaysia, is it okay if I don't get it serviced? I mean if I don't use the chrono much, would the normal time and date movement be affected too?

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
Not much discussion here on the B01, seems mainly everyone wants the better repped world/GMT.

But... My wrist is too small however and I love the look of the B01.

What do people think of the newer (post 2018 breitling update) models by OXF and GF? Is it worth getting these over the BP (pre 2018 navitimer model)?

OXF: https://puretimewatch.io/navitimer-0...let-a7750.html
GF: https://puretimewatch.io/navitimer-1...let-a7750.html
My two cents...
​​​​​

Seems GF datewheel is more square and true to gen, whereas OXF is more rounded. Both have typical sunken datewheels.

GF has the baselworld 2018 dial (without chronometer text) whereas the design that is produced now, does have chronometer text on the dial - OXF gets this right, but GF isn't exactly wrong.

On the breitling site, there is only a blue dial with black sundials - whereas these two are blue on white and blue on blue respectively. I can however, see these colours available on gen retailers, chrono24, etc.

Case thickness: OXF listed as 14mm, GF listed as 15mm, gen is 14.22mm. OXF does better here.

Case, bracelet, clasp: not much to say here, I can't see major differences between OXF, GF, Gen myself. Input from some experts would be good here.

Help me out fellas ;)

​​​​

Last edited:

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
OXF has a massive and obvious tell that its a rep, the indices on the bezel don't reach the dial so you have what looks like a white gap all the way round, gen indices always reach the dial. For that alone the GF is better.

Reactions: TidusKun

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
OXF has a massive and obvious tell that its a rep, the indices on the bezel don't reach the dial so you have what looks like a white gap all the way round, gen indices always reach the dial. For that alone the GF is better.

Thanks for that spot, did not notice that at all. GF Vs BP then, which one takes the cake here? I understand the GF is new so not everyone has an opinion on it, whereas the BP has been around a while and quite a few are happy with it.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
22/1/19
The GF is better by a country mile. Look at the clasp fitting and finishing on the new GF Navi bracelet - easily the best Breitling clasp I've seen since the long-discontinued ANF deployant (I'm still hoarding those bad boys). The biggest issue I have with the GF is the "B" on the dial. I'm ordering one and will do a comparison between the GF and BP - I know they are not the same model but to me the BP has been the gold standard in smaller Navis in terms of accuracy and quality.

Reactions: Newday

Quacko

1/5/20
Hey guys.

I'm looking to get my first Navi rep.

I like the deep blue shine Breitling dials have and I was wondering if there is a good (or close to gen) A23322 with this lovely shine

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Hey guys.

I'm looking to get my first Navi rep.

I like the deep blue shine Breitling dials have and I was wondering if there is a good (or close to gen) A23322 with this lovely shine
I can recommend the World GMT - A24322. Blue is really close, AR is slightly green tinted but look at how the dial catches light! 46mm though, if you like them smaller it's not for you :).
21c7f97e9d300ac964fee0b20cead780.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
The GF is better by a country mile. Look at the clasp fitting and finishing on the new GF Navi bracelet - easily the best Breitling clasp I've seen since the long-discontinued ANF deployant (I'm still hoarding those bad boys). The biggest issue I have with the GF is the "B" on the dial. I'm ordering one and will do a comparison between the GF and BP - I know they are not the same model but to me the BP has been the gold standard in smaller Navis in terms of accuracy and quality.

Excited to see this. I've yet to pull the trigger so this would be a great help to those on the fence like me.

The reason the BP appeals a lot to me as a small wrister: the difference between 15mm thickness and 14mm thickness is a lot - and the GF is advertised at 15mm. Having said that, I do prefer the more modern look of the navi with the B logo instead of the winged B. Now that I've looked again, the bracelet on the GF is indeed really nice!!

With Breitling's history, I feel like my first Breitling rep must be a chronograph kind... goddam small wrists

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
22/1/19
The reason the BP appeals a lot to me as a small wrister: the difference between 15mm thickness and 14mm thickness is a lot - and the GF is advertised at 15mm. Having said that, I do prefer the more modern look of the navi with the B logo instead of the winged B. Now that I've looked again, the bracelet on the GF is indeed really nice!!

With Breitling's history, I feel like my first Breitling rep must be a chronograph kind... goddam small wrists

If you *must* have a chronograph, I would recommend the BP A23322 (watch out for the batch with the backwards "B" on the chrono sweep needle) or the Avenger II Bandit titanium. I know the dimensions of the Bandit sound a bit intimidating, but its lightness makes up for it and it wears very well. The other consideration is the Hurricane 45 in Breitlight, but I have no personal experience with it to make a solid recommendation. After I get the GF Navi in my hands, I may change my mind... ;-)

Reactions: TidusKun

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
If you *must* have a chronograph, I would recommend the BP A23322 (watch out for the batch with the backwards "B" on the chrono sweep needle) or the Avenger II Bandit titanium. I know the dimensions of the Bandit sound a bit intimidating, but its lightness makes up for it and it wears very well. The other consideration is the Hurricane 45 in Breitlight, but I have no personal experience with it to make a solid recommendation. After I get the GF Navi in my hands, I may change my mind... ;-)

Now the transocean day-date v7f vs gen thread has me wanting one of those too..... your review can't come any sooner :)

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Man.. I got in my gray dial stratos navitimer today. It is listed as 42.5 and 16... I can tell you though that my JF was listed as 43mm but the unknown factory gray dial is Definitively larger and thicker as it is supposed to be thicker... Other than the bezel markers not reaching all th way down, and the crystal being lacking, I LOVE IT!!!
The wrong case back on the “unknown factory” gray dial from trustytime is much better, deeper, crisper than The JF.
when I went and saw the navitimers at the boutique, and the gen seems to have that same delicate kinda quality the JF has whereas the “unknown factory “ gray dial from trustytime just appears a bit bulkier and not as ....idk.. can’t explain it...
but they are both awesome!!

I have a black dial BP world gmt on the way and I want one more. One with the new “B” logo, but gf looks and I cannot find another comparable...
anyone else know of a new Navi with open case back besides gf that isn’t oxf which has a good rep where the bezel markers meet the dial markers for the most part??

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
it is really a shame that there is no rep of the Navitimer Chronograph 41 yet. as the interest in Breitling just isnt there anymore the chance of a 41 rep comes close to 0

there is now.

There is a new V7F REP out. Its the Navitimer 1 41mm. It seems to be pretty well made.

Was just thinking that some of you might find this information/link useful.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-v7-vs-genuine

Last edited:

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Hey there!
So, I have ordered a gf navitimer!
im excited for sure!
Does anyone have a gf navitimer?

I have seen some pics of the premier B01 by GF and the B looks okay!
Does any one know whether ALL GF navitimers are going to have the crazy looking B that’s in some of the pics you see?
some pics I’ve seen of the gf seem to have the strange looking B and others don’t seem to have it..
idk?

Any knowledge out there that can help me?

Navi Fan

17/6/20
I was wondering if the latest BP Navitimers Classic A23322 all come with the silver sub dials instead of the cream/white color? Are the silver dials on this rep model the same as the gen?