• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep friendly watch service in London (Pref North West)

Last-Samurai

Known Member
20/10/17
Hi guys,

As the title says, any recommendations for a rep friendly watch service near London preferably Hertfordshire /north west!

Thank you

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
I’m in USA all my sheet goes to SSTEEL!

Don't Mind Me, I'm here for complications!

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Hello. I too would also be interested to know of any places in the UK who service and mod reps.

Sorry to jump in the thread OP but hopefully we can find someone between us?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Nick R at WatchrepairsUK - Essex.
Wtf @ Hertfrordshire - you wanna walk down the road and meet the guy?

iq187

Horology Curious
7/3/18
Anyone have an email address for Nick at Watchrepairs?
also looking for a london servicing option.. or happy to send to reputable UK service / watch repair.

Reactions: PedroHS

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/3/18
London
Aldo’s academy on RWG, Never used this gentleman but has a good rep on RWG forums. Not London but U.K. based.

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
When I was in London for a few months I used aldo. He's a good guy, good work and good comms and good price. Highly recommend.

Sent from the RWI App

AndyP1000

Known Member
24/9/17
Not NW London but there is a watch repair kiosk in Piccadilly Circus tube station.
Has worked on a few of mine. Great work and cheap too. Very busy around lunch times so try and go either before or after lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anthonygold

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/18
Not NW London but there is a watch repair kiosk in Piccadilly Circus tube station.
Has worked on a few of mine. Great work and cheap too. Very busy around lunch times so try and go either before or after lunch.

Thanks for this, I live near there so great for me, any idea whereabouts in the station he is. Is he with all other shops or is he near or outside one of the 4 exits? TIA

Edit: Is it the watches to go shop??

AndyP1000

Known Member
24/9/17
He’s actually inside the station. When you get into the station it’s like a roundabout with kiosks in the centre just walk around and you’ll see him, always has a stool outside his shop.

AndyP1000

Known Member
24/9/17
Sorry just have just seen the edit. Yes that’s the one!
Repairs to replacing crystals, does the lot no questions asked.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

Nice tip

Sent from the RWI App

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I used Rolie from RWG, he’s based up north, he’s a great fella. His prices are nice too

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

anthonygold

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/18
Sorry just have just seen the edit. Yes that’s the one!
Repairs to replacing crystals, does the lot no questions asked.

Thanks will pop in when I have some time to get a service, my rotor needs some oil

PedroHS

WTB - DiW Daytona white carbon 🐼
3/9/23
Uk

This guy still there? Need a bezel swapped

Buythedip

Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Here and there, but more there
Ive been in the rep world a few years now, and I still haven’t removed a case back. Luckily I haven’t had to, but if I did need to, I wouldn’t be able to.

Let’s keep this thread alive for the UK folk who will never have any horology skills!

PedroHS

WTB - DiW Daytona white carbon 🐼
3/9/23
Uk
I reached out to him and he said to bring it in no problem. Still around and plenty of good reviews on Google 👍🏼

Reactions: engbanna1