• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Regulating this movement

Serpico2022

Known Member
19/7/22
Its running a little fast....about 20 seconds per day
i know which lever to move but i was wondering if the screw with the + and - engravings is real or fake?

tbandy

Supporter
Certified
16/6/21
USA
@Serpico2022 If you don't have a timegrapher, download the App Watch Accuracy Meter, there is a version for Android and a version for Apple
That works for me, but you need to be in a very quiet room if you don't have a external microphone, start going just a little to the + sign and then recheck with the app on your phone and then keep going but just a little bit each time till you get a desire s/d rate you may need to go back and forth
Good luck Bud (y)

Last edited:

Serpico2022

Known Member
19/7/22
@Serpico2022 If you don't have a timegrapher, download the App Watch Accuracy Meter, there is a version for Android and a version for Apple
That works for me, but you need to be in a very quiet room if you don't have a external microphone, start going just a little to the + sign and then recheck with the app on your phone and then keep going but just a little bit each time till you get a desire s/d rate you may need to go back and forth
Good luck Bud (y)
Thank you

Reactions: tbandy