• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Refund Issue

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Hi Greg, thank you for your time. I realise I did not follow the procedures but I was not familiar with this forum. I hope I have not annoyed you but I would appreciate not being made fun of. There was no bad intention on my part.

You are fine and are not a problem to us. People just have to understand that we must limit our help to existing members because there are too many help requests already, we can't become Reddit's help desk too.

I did speak to Hont and he is checking to make sure your refund wasn't rejected by the bank. He mentioned having many messages to catch up on so you may get a message soon.

jeegbot97

Horology Curious
14/1/23
Europe
You are fine and are not a problem to us. People just have to understand that we must limit our help to existing members because there are too many help requests already, we can't become Reddit's help desk too.

I did speak to Hont and he is checking to make sure your refund wasn't rejected by the bank. He mentioned having many messages to catch up on so you may get a message soon.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate that!

Cosmic420

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/17
Well, thanks a lor. If there is anything I can do to be assisted, I would be pleased. I understand that support is not retroactive but I was just looking for an answer to my case. I hope in the future I can contribute in some way
Are you a user on reptime on Reddit? He is a TD there, and a mod could step in and help.

I hope you get your money back… it’s not a pleasant experience.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
One thing I don't quite get, if he did a transfer via a Lithuanian bank as you said, how come he showed you a receipt in chinese?

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
Hi Greg, thank you for your time. I realise I did not follow the procedures but I was not familiar with this forum. I hope I have not annoyed you but I would appreciate not being made fun of. There was no bad intention on my part.
This forum is literally listed in the “about” section of the RepTime sun on Reddit.

It’s also frequently advised there by many people (myself included) that users join RWI and read, read, read before making any purchases.

It is unfortunate what happened and I hope you get it resolved. I know everyone sounds harsh, but imagine if everyone that got scammed, ripped off, or simply had a bad experience did this…..it would require a special separate forum.

Reactions: pat.375

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I'm cool with those on reddit , no particular issue with people, but sadly so many novice users are misguided on what RWI is and what roll we play. They then mislead people regarding RWI. We have people angry that we are not providing good customer service for their dealer issue and think we are the secretary for the dealers.

Cosmic420

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/17
Good luck with that. They send everyone here. We get them by the dozens every week. We can't be the internets help desk.
Reddit sorted out my issue before I could even open a ticket here. I found majorwilliams (mod) to be super helpful in my case 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: jeegbot97

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
i don't know what mobile phone you have, but when i take a Screenshot or get a Photo, Google-Photos can copy a text from Pictures. Maybe this can help you to copy/paste the Chinese writing into Google Translator and see what it means.

jeegbot97

Horology Curious
14/1/23
Europe
i don't know what mobile phone you have, but when i take a Screenshot or get a Photo, Google-Photos can copy a text from Pictures. Maybe this can help you to copy/paste the Chinese writing into Google Translator and see what it means.
Yes I did that, what he sent me is the receipt of a bank transfer. But after 15 days I still haven't received anything. The problem must be at his bank I guess

jeegbot97

Horology Curious
14/1/23
Europe
This forum is literally listed in the “about” section of the RepTime sun on Reddit.

It’s also frequently advised there by many people (myself included) that users join RWI and read, read, read before making any purchases.

It is unfortunate what happened and I hope you get it resolved. I know everyone sounds harsh, but imagine if everyone that got scammed, ripped off, or simply had a bad experience did this…..it would require a special separate forum.
Sure, I get it. Still waiting though. I hope I'll have some news in the next days...

jeegbot97

Horology Curious
14/1/23
Europe
One thing I don't quite get, if he did a transfer via a Lithuanian bank as you said, how come he showed you a receipt in chinese?
Because he's Chinese but has a European bank account for European transfer I guess. When I paid him he sent me a Lithuanian IBAN