• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Red Big Joe

rah

29/3/06
Anyone talked to Joe lately. I was just wondering how he was doing? I know he was under the weather for awhile but wondering if he has regained his health. Miss his posts and humor.

Roger

Monty

Known Member
6/4/06
I sent

I have called him and sent him a PM. He has not responded to either. I posted on this a short time ago.

He was ill, he did not go into it. He said he was getting better but since about two weeks ago there has been no word from him. I am concerned. His phone will not take any more messages because the mailbox is full. If anyone does have information I would like to know.

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
I've not heard anything either. I believe he was having problems with asthma. Lets all send our prayers his way !!!!!!

Higgy

craytonic

21/3/06
Anyone else heard from him? I have not heard back and would just like him to confirm he received my watch & payment.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
redbigjoe69 has changed his name to greensmallsam, and has moved to havana.. for a much needed rest.. when the cubans get the dsl cable laid to the mainland he will be back in action!

:D

Life is Good!
Klink

rheemteam

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/06
I spoke with him on the phone on Friday the 5th. He said he was starting to feel a little better and was able to begin some of the work he is behind on. He sounded as if he felt better as well. :D

Jim

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
rheemteam said:
I spoke with him on the phone on Friday the 5th. He said he was starting to feel a little better and was able to begin some of the work he is behind on. He sounded as if he felt better as well. :D

Jim

That's great to hear!!!!!!!!

Higgy

cwai02

Renowned Member
16/3/06
I have a watch waiting to send in for more than a month now. Well, I have enough to wear, so it's not necessary to rush.

Maybe you guys can leave the watch there for a month or two and wait for him to come back healthier.