• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

recommendations JL Tourbillion

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14
What? It's too much effort to alot 30 seconds every morning to wind your watch before you put it on? Sheeesh!

As for how do you know how many turns is fully wound it's simple if you think about it. Fully wind it one morning and the next count the number of turns it takes to fully wind it again. Take 20% off that and as long as it's still running next morning you have your number of turns.
Nice way! Thanks boss! Had been thinking myself!

djaksaray

Known Member
6/11/13
What? It's too much effort to alot 30 seconds every morning to wind your watch before you put it on? Sheeesh!

As for how do you know how many turns is fully wound it's simple if you think about it. Fully wind it one morning and the next count the number of turns it takes to fully wind it again. Take 20% off that and as long as it's still running next morning you have your number of turns.

lol thats a good solution trailboss:p As I said before its different then my asian 7750 movements which the power is keep loading as far as you have it on your wrist. Not a problem for me anyway. I always had non real tourbillions but its time to get a real one.

djaksaray

Known Member
6/11/13
Well, personally I ask multiple TD's when picking a more expensive watch to compare prices- can't hurt to get the best quote! There are some different versions of this piece so you should investigate it first and get the quote for the specific version you're after! Back engraving etc are different from one to the other version- there's also one version with a spelling mistake on the back.

Yeah..Im gonna continue my research But I think it will be the rose gold version of your watch. Toro doesnt have it on stock but MR does. So I keep searching for the best deal;)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Well, I have quite a small wrist too and it fits very well! 43mm is perfect, and not that big!

6f327ed0d3b4a4fcd5301a5b6d936856.jpg

d0540fee19f74dacc77945891a93d9f1.jpg

38mm is VERY small, smaller than a submariner! I would go for the 43mm model as it's a thin watch and not a heavy one like a Breitling SOSF or so. Very comfortable to wear.

I'm so liking this watch of yours Joran! Thanks a lot!
2mo5pow.gif

nigelgel

Known Member
22/1/15
Hi Joran, Can I know which version or model is this? Thanks in advance.