• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Received third watch from Sead - Omega Seamaster 300 Co-Axial - James Bond Spectre

oceanersat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/10
Just received this beauty from Sead. According to popular belief this is going to be the watch Daniel Craig will be wearing in the upcoming James Bond Spectre movie. So being a bit of a Bond fan and budding photographer I deiced to put this little photo homage together showcasing my latest Sead deal.

Notes about the watch:

• Lume is not the best - I did a lot of touchups on the photos so don't let the lume-shot fool you.
  • Bezel can be rotated CW as well as CCW although I am pretty sure it is not supposed to turn CW.
  • Second hand does not halt when crown is pulled out to adjust the time.
  • NATO strap did not come with the watch and is my own add-on with Gen buckle.
  • Dealing with Sead - Never an issue!
  • Just noticed that the movement is running extremely fast (+7mins an hour) Waiting to hear back from Sead what to do about it.
  • *** I have to mention that Sead has since replaced the watch with one that keeps almost perfect time, and the bezel on the new one turns correctly. The lume is still very poor ***

D

d4m.test

Those are some great pics:) Really enjoying them, nice settings and well captured. Despite the points you described - lume sadly being the major one - and the decorations on the movement just being glued on with weak glue, including blacked out screws, the center of the rotor and the adjustment lever - the watch itself is just great:)

Mine says hello:
om_1740_zpslneqydkk.jpg

OMG%20coax_4234_zpskcqufje6.jpg

oceanersat

19/8/10
Nice shots! I don't think I would have purchased this if it was not for the new movie. I bet it will be a big seller in coming months.

Ecutcha

13/11/12
Tn
My pics are not as good as yours but we are thinking the same with the vintage bond nato.

60c4b03a36acae3bd6432e27f65ff2f4.jpg

oceanersat

19/8/10
I have the same color (True Bond) strap on my DSSD. Its amazing how a cheap $12 strap can make a watch look.

Have you had any issues with your 300? What factory/version is it?

omegadude

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/5/15
Wow, this is beautiful on the bond. That buckle seals the deal.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Where is the nato from? Or did you rip the original buckle of the nato and put an omega one in?

venus2095

Horology Curious
23/7/15
Bezel can be rotated CW as well as CCW although I am pretty sure it is not supposed to turn CW.
My 300 from Sead bought few months ago does not rotate CW.....

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Its the West German part that makes it awesome, just a little piece of the cold war. well and that its 007s weapon. I have a Sig P-230 and its a weak round and really only Ball ammo feeds reliably but there are a few odd hollow points that I have tested that are reliable. You might try Hornady Critical Defense with the FTX bullet, there was one other that feed well but the boxs are locked away in a couple different safes and its to late to go looking. I really like my sig P 226 I have used a couple revisions over the last 27 years and its just easy to stay accurate while moving. [MENTION=30411]oceanersat[/MENTION]

oceanersat

19/8/10
I guess I will have to go back an redo all these shots with the new Spectre edition 300 I just ordered from Sead :)