• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Received order from UK stock

bigsmalltime

Horology Curious
18/4/24
Purchased Sunday with QC photos within 30 mins of payment confirmed, passed as looked great, Andiot (elliot) provided a bunch of videos to show the watch off and was fast at replying to all messages.

I purchased an Omega Seamaster Diver 300m from him.

Arrived next day via special delivery, great bloke and very polite and responsible. packed well

I just hope his UK stock is updated as stock comes and goes a bit faster so know whats available or not. (maybe update photo with red on unavailable/out of stock and green on available)

Reactions: sting

bigsmalltime

Horology Curious
18/4/24
Purchased Sunday with QC photos within 30 mins of payment confirmed, passed as looked great, Andiot (elliot) provided a bunch of videos to show the watch off and was fast at replying to all messages.

I purchased an Omega Seamaster Diver 300m from him.

Arrived next day via special delivery, great bloke and very polite and responsible. packed well

I just hope his UK stock is updated as stock comes and goes a bit faster so know whats available or not. (maybe update photo with red on unavailable/out of stock and green on available)
Watch is still great nearly a month later, great service from Andiot too - has helped me with questions etc.
have a few Seamasters and this is one of the best ones.