• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Received Omega SMP - Excelent!!!!

ochaves

30/9/09
I just received my new Omega Seamater Professional from WBK.

Everything went excelent. Totally happy.

Well done WBK!!!

Pictures when returning home from my job.

Regards,

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Congrats on a great piece.

onlytheone

8/4/10
Yes pics please! Look forward to seeing them. Might be ordering from WBK soon.

ochaves

30/9/09
This is not intended to be a review because I'm not that familiar with the gen.

What I can tell are the problems I've found in this particular watch:

1)- The left number of the date is too close to the window, so depending the angle where are you looking from, it might be hiden or hard to see at least.
2)- The bucle is a little hard to close. You have to push both buttons or make a lot of pressure until you hear the click.
3)- For what I've seen in an AD, the bezel might be too blue, but I'm not sure, because there are so many variatins of this model.

Beside this minor issues, the watch is great, feels very comfortable in the wrist, looks good and the most important thing for me, I really like it.

Now the pics:

IMG_5115-1.jpg
IMG_5110-1.jpg

[URL=http://img704.imageshack.us/i/img51151y.jpg/]
[/URL]

Later I'll post some more pictures. Wife is claiming some attention.

Regards,

Time4Direct

Trusted Dealer (In Memoriam RIP)
Gold Patron
25/3/08
These look great for the money

Is there any lume on these?

ochaves

30/9/09
Here are the remaining pics, including some lume shots. Sorry for the quality, but I only have a point and shoot camera.

Lume is very decint and last for some hours. Even at next morning there is still something.

Hope you enjoyed.

Regards,

Hogan

Renowned Member
26/1/09
Lume on the hands look great... None on the markers? He placement looks real good.

ochaves

30/9/09
Lume is in the hands, including secs and in the pearl. There is a very, very little lume in the dial dots and you can't almost notice it.

I can't tell you about the exact cost because shipping to Argentina is quite expensive and beside this, I asked for waterproofing (haven't tried it yet). WBK sent me detailed costs, but I don't have it at hand. I think it was something close to USD 150, really good deal!!!

WBK is known for being very fast delivering his watches. Due to waterproofing mine toke a little longer, but I got it in 10 days (aprox.)

Regards,

jy6221

7/7/09
great that's about what i was willing to pay. Lovely looking watch. i have one that i bought a while ago. teh place i got mine from has since closed down. A friend wanted to knwo a good place to purchase one from.

Watch looks amazing!