• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Read Hontwatch

eyeglaskid

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/1/09
Sent hin a emial but no response.. Figure might be on Chinese new year leave.

[email protected]

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/6/11
Am I the only one that has sent a watch back to Hont where he claims he never received it? Bought a Breitling rep from him and it stopped working so he told me to send it back. Sent it back and he claims he never received it and according to the postal service there is no way to track it? Ridiculous.

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
Am I the only one that has sent a watch back to Hont where he claims he never received it? Bought a Breitling rep from him and it stopped working so he told me to send it back. Sent it back and he claims he never received it and according to the postal service there is no way to track it? Ridiculous.

what is your email the one ordered from me ? when you sent me a breitling ?

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
hi hont happy holidays. i sent you a email when u get back please read it when u can. thanku

Sethgun

Known Member
11/6/12
No more Paypal, just Visa

Got an email from Hont yesterday that theres no more Paypal, only Visa now? Apparently he lost his accounts yesterday morning........

fizzle

Getting To Know The Place
27/7/09
i always use hont only, i usually send with western union and usually order about 5 our 6 watches at a time, however adding to an order last week i needed to send him another $440 on top of what i had WU him, so asked for his paypal, and sent him a payment last week, smooth, yesterday i got a reply from his paypal with him updating me with the ems number, so i think his paypal is absolutely fine......

fahed.

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
VISA card payment still working now , paypal payment only for our member here ,when you send email please write your user name @ RWI , bank wire an WU all working .

RacePArtsGuy

Getting To Know The Place
18/5/12
He told me no Paypal today, Probably my fault..... didn't give him my Forum name.....I'm a Noob

Erok68

watch nerd
28/11/10
Norway
Never worry about Hont, he allways deliver the goods.
He is a pro dealer.
50cb1f21-e6f2-cf09.jpg

One of my watches from Hont :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hont is a fine dealer mate, buy with confidence.

rcom440

Respected Member
10/11/12
USA
Well, I ordered this watch (Monaco 24) from hontwatch. I entered my credit card info and pressed process but then it took me to blank white page where it said Error. Now I don't if they got my credit cart info.
Under my account "Order Status" on hontwatch webpage it says pending.
I emailed them about it but they didn't email me back yet:( Dunno what should I do now.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Well, I ordered this watch (Monaco 24) from hontwatch. I entered my credit card info and pressed process but then it took me to blank white page where it said Error. Now I don't if they got my credit cart info.
Under my account "Order Status" on hontwatch webpage it says pending.
I emailed them about it but they didn't email me back yet:( Dunno what should I do now.

You might contact your CC company to see if they accepted the charge. Some don't if it's from China and they don't have experience with the vendor.

rcom440

Respected Member
10/11/12
USA
I hope hontwatch will email me and let me know if he got credit cart info.

rcom440

Respected Member
10/11/12
USA
Still no response from hontwatch. Their customer service is basically non existing. I don't know if he got my credit card info and I don't know how I can cancel this order since he even don't check emails. Now I'm regretting I didn't go with different webpage to order this watch.
I'm really disappointed with hontwatch :(