• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] *Rare* Panerai Daylight 188 white dial (Noob 2013)

rex666

Quale Panerai indossare? Questa è la domanda
Patron
Certified
29/11/21
Brisbane, Australia
Willing to Ship to?
Yes, WW (buyers risk)
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Wise preferred, also PP FnF
Movement Details?
A7753 (date change pusher at 10oclock)
Piece Origin?
Purchased via a rep FB group a long time ago
Warranty Provided?
Until it leaves my hands
Item Condition?
Case - excellent. Bracelet - good
Why Are You Selling?
Doesnt get wrist time
Asking Price?
1000 AUD
Currency Accepted?
Australian Dollars
Who Approved High Value Sale?
n/a
Shipping Costs?
50 AUD
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

As per title, a rare bird here. Selling as it doesn't get much wrist time. Includes:
- Pam188 Noob 2013 version, excellent condition
- SCG bracelet, sized to 7.5" wrist (sorry I dont have any extra links)
- Rep panerai white rubber strap with buckle

WW shipping to anywhere - at buyers risk and cost of course

Pics in next post - feel free to ask any questions.

Conditions of this sale
1. Seller chooses the Buyer
2. Priority will be given to local deals, followed by overseas Buyers who pay by Wise (Paypal is an option but Wise preferred)
3. International shipping provided at buyer’s risk, but I have successfully shipped to US, UK & Europe many times without an issue.
4. This is a replica watch so WYSIWYG and sale is final - many photos are provided, please ask any questions before purchasing (not after receiving the watch).
5. No warranty is provided by Seller
6. Buyer assumes full responsibility for the item(s) once the shipment(s) is/are in transit
7. Seller shall not be liable for any shipment(s) that is/are confiscated/damaged/stolen/lost or require(s) extra taxes/bribes to be released
8. Buyer bears the fees for all payments and refunds

• Love
Reactions: Reaps

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

rex666

Patron
Certified
29/11/21
Brisbane, Australia
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

rex666

Patron
Certified
29/11/21
Brisbane, Australia

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

Reactions: rex666

rex666

Patron
Certified
29/11/21
Brisbane, Australia

Last edited by a moderator:

rex666

Patron
Certified
29/11/21
Brisbane, Australia

Watchaholic73

"More is lost by indecision than wrong decision"
Supporter
Certified
3/7/23
Oklahoma

rex666

Patron
Certified
29/11/21
Brisbane, Australia

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

rex666

Patron
Certified
29/11/21
Brisbane, Australia

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22

Reactions: Watchaholic73

rex666

Patron
Certified
29/11/21
Brisbane, Australia

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

• Love