• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] RARE H Fac PAM 214 in MINT condition

Tim4682

Supporter
Certified
27/10/13
NC, USA
About
RARE H Fac PAM 214 in MINT condition
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Trade, but Venmo or PP F&F if there is an exchange of funds one way or the other
Movement Details?
A7750
Piece Origin?
M2M through FB
Warranty Provided?
no
Item Condition?
Mint
Why Are You Selling?
Duplicate. I got this to trade for a 518, but deal fell through. I already have another H Fac 214 Ive had for 15+yrs.
Trade Value / Cost:
Shipping Costs?
TBD
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Up for trade is a rare (VERY rare in this condition) H Factory PAM214. The case has zero scratches and a perfect mirror finish, crystal is 100%, rotor is nearly silent and movement is running 0 seconds per day (timegraph screenshot below). I havent tested the chrono (A7750 after all), but I have no reason to think its not functional, especially with how well the watch is running. The lug screws go in nice and tight and there are no issues there, like with some of these models. I have it on the original rep strap from my other 214 (bought this one head only) with rep deployment buckle. I paid 385GBP ($475) plus shipping for the 214 head a few months back.

Looking to trade for a PAM332, PAM356, good GF Avenger chrono or certain 42mm AP ROOs (would also consider other rare/interesting things in that ~44mm size ballpark). Happy to do trades where funds go in either direction to make up for value differentials. Not interested in any Frankens at $1k and not willing to sell it outright.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks - Tim

KpZQI2.jpeg

KpZBZt.jpeg

KpZlXE.jpeg

KpZpxn.jpeg

KpZPW3.jpeg

KpZTQs.jpeg

KpZXfY.jpeg

KpZk2D.jpeg

KpZwnk.jpeg

KpZ4uo.jpeg

KpZsZJ.jpeg

KpZuIP.jpeg

KpZvdW.jpeg

KpZ7xS.jpeg

KpZNWQ.jpeg

KpZRlL.jpeg

Sf20324

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/16
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.