• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ran in to some trouble with Tony

Champ

Horology Curious
21/2/11
Hi all,

Let me get you up to speed with a little history.

In october 2011 I ordered a Montblanc watch from Tony, after 5 months I still hadn't received the watch, based on that we both assumed that watch has gone missing in transit or somewhere. Tracking number: RR906102890CN

In mid March, a new watch has been shipped out to me, after some delay at the shipping forwarder it was shipped out early april and arrived to me 20th of April 2012. Tracking number: RR232853080CN All great and I am happy with the watch.

Today 24th of April 2012, I got this email from Tony:

finally . we got the answer from Netherlands post office .
the parcel RR906102890CN status is : "Zending afgeleverd" . it means delivered !!
we also have the " handtekening "
you have been in the black list

I am so pissed off with this email, I did not receive the watch and now am being accused of a scammer. I have bought so many watches from dealers never had any troubles.

I want to solve this situation, please advise me, I do not feel comfortable with the situation and it scares me a bit. I already emailed Tony, but I did not receive any reply yet.

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
It would have been best to contact a mod.
If you haven't already than do that before taking this thread further

TripleHD

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Are you able to check the tracking to see where exactly that package was delivered to?

Champ

Horology Curious
21/2/11
I can not track it further then the chinese mail page. I asked Tony for proof of the signature and delivery note. He has yet to provide it. For all I know, he may have mailed it to the wrong address.

Glock17

Renowned Member
26/3/12
this doesent sound so fun :S i hope they fix it for both of you

come back with more information when you know

Good luck :)

waterluver

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/7/11
I have used Tony and always been very pleased with him but I never ran into what you have--hopefully the admin and mods here can move this along. Good luck!!

Champ

Horology Curious
21/2/11
I still haven't had a reply from him. Did anyone hear from him in the last few hours? I want to settle this situation. It scares me a bit, he might be over reacting and do something bad to me.

Champ

Horology Curious
21/2/11
He just replied to a friend of mine. So he is ignoring me. Please help me.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Why are you scared? He's not going to send the Chinese tong mafia after you. He just isn't going to sell you anything more.

Forget about him and buy from someone else.

Champ

Horology Curious
21/2/11
Crazy shit happens these days. He could also get my PP frozen or something. I just want to settle this shit with him. But since he is ignoring me, I can't do anything.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
No dealer is going to fool with your PP account. They are scared too death of loosing theirs. Generally it's the bad customer who ruins the dealers accounts.

Champ

Horology Curious
21/2/11
Yes I understand. It's amazing that he even accepts PayPal. Lots of dealers already don't accept it or use a second website for it.

Anyway, why is Tony not replying, I want to settle this. I am an honest man and don't feel comfortable with this.

He just replied, shown some documents he got from the dutch post office. Appears they have delivered it somewhere else, signature is not mine.

I am now calling the post office to investigate further, also going to contact my neighbors. The post service in the Netherlands has been really bad, DHL drivers signed for packages themselves lately.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
You know, there might not be anything we can do. As KBH said, this might just be a done deal for you. Tony might not want to research this. He has probably just written you off and moved on. We will ask but all he can go by are the facts and if the post office doesn't have real good files or records, that's it.

LUWE

Renowned Member
9/7/11
That is my opion too....

If he is somehow not willing to solve the problem, forget it and move on....