• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Spoke to sead today about wanting to order and who's open making watches,his reply,no one knows .

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Spoke to sead today by email about wanting to order,who's open and making watches,his reply was nobody knows really

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
ZF and ARF are open. I just got a ZF BB58 from Sead in the mail yesterday and he sent me QCs for an ARF Seadweller V4 this morning.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fergulator72

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
Does anyone have any idea if VSF plan to re-open any time soon? Seeing if I should wait or go ahead and get it from one that’s already open.

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
Puretime quickly and without fuss refunded the money I paid for a VSF Kermit.
Gonna wait until they relist and buy.
The good news: They refunded me with Bitcoin, which I converted to ETC and it's up $200 since the refund so... Gotta look at the silver lining. I guess I'd rather have $700 in "money" than a $500 Pofex.

Last edited:

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
The good news: They refunded me with Bitcoin, which I converted to ETC and it's up $200 since the refund so... Gotta look at the silver lining. I guess I'd rather have $700 in "money" than a $500 Pofex.

I don't know anything about cryptocurrencies, but I'm glad that for once in a while someone has made a profit.
Which Factory did you order from?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

And that's why they're a Trusted Dealer - clue is in the name :)

You had an issue.
You asked for a refund.
You got back what you paid.
Nice & Simple.
and made money too, because of market fluctuations, so win win all round.

Am very glad it worked out for you.

They definitely deserve a good review for that alone.

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21

good timing bro, puretime stepped up and delivered, also a good sign

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
This is an indication that VSF won't come back soon!?

I'd assume that the expedited refunds are to maintain good relation with customers, who would perhaps rather choose another TD if their competition caters to their respective customers in such manner. And when vsf is back and actually delivering watches they'd win back customers if they havent spent their cash on other factory reps.

This is all speculation though, but as it seems nobody knows what the fudge is going on, I hope and guess above.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
I don't know anything about cryptocurrencies, but I'm glad that for once in a while someone has made a profit.
Which Factory did you order from?

I ordered a VSF "kermit" from Puretime. They sourced it from the factory and I approved QC, then a week later they told me that they lost my watch in the shuffle of them switching offices.
I waited a few weeks then asked for a refund instead of waiting longer. They refunded within 48 hours to my bitcoin wallet.

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
And that's why they're a Trusted Dealer - clue is in the name :)

You had an issue.
You asked for a refund.
You got back what you paid.
Nice & Simple.
and made money too, because of market fluctuations, so win win all round.

Am very glad it worked out for you.

They definitely deserve a good review for that alone.

Won't hesitate to order from them when it comes back in stock and I am assured the quality is the same.

Reactions: P..DR..D

trickstar911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/11
i know ts-station no longer a trusted dealer but ive been buying from them for year with now issues ... and how up on their site says this ...Leave Work Notice
We are not working from 15th May to 23th May, there is no person on duty in this period of time,
any mail will reply after we come back to work, and no new order accept from now. Payed order will handle after we returned. Thanks.

Reactions: Max23

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
Good Morning boys and girls, Is there an interest within the community to help the "legally challenged" i.e - NOOB and others? If it weren't for them - we would not be able to enjoy such a consuming hobby. Just offering a suggestion - nothing more. I am prepared to start the fund with a donation. Please make your thoughts aware...

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Good Morning boys and girls, Is there an interest within the community to help the "legally challenged" i.e - NOOB and others? If it weren't for them - we would not be able to enjoy such a consuming hobby. Just offering a suggestion - nothing more. I am prepared to start the fund with a donation. Please make your thoughts aware...

Thats nice, but I dont think, the Chinese authorities will care about a legal initiative, financed from some foreign Rep-Buyers ;-)