• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick question...

RoloDexie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/22
New Hampshire
But that's the question. First of all, you're saying that time begun the moment molecules started existing. But what made molecules start existing? Wasn't there time before the existing before moleculels? If not, then how did the molecules started exist if there were no time before to lead up to the existence of the molecules?

Secondly, you're saying that "before the beginning" is not within the arc of time. By what statement you're suggesting that time is only our imagination/fabrication/invention. Because how can we even decide what involves in what you call "the arc of time" if we don't even know what were before the arc of time... or what will be after? :)
There is no current theory. Even the myriad hypothesis are weak and untestable. But my initial statement is probably somewhat correct...time only exists as a function of conception of that which exists. But then again, I don't know _hit.

RoloDexie

19/4/22
New Hampshire
But that's the question. First of all, you're saying that time begun the moment molecules started existing. But what made molecules start existing? Wasn't there time before the existing before moleculels? If not, then how did the molecules started exist if there were no time before to lead up to the existence of the molecules?

Secondly, you're saying that "before the beginning" is not within the arc of time. By what statement you're suggesting that time is only our imagination/fabrication/invention. Because how can we even decide what involves in what you call "the arc of time" if we don't even know what were before the arc of time... or what will be after? :)
The time? It's 4:20, of course.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
14 billion years ago
Then why does my watch only have 12 hours on it, hmm?

Chevy Chase Reaction GIF

notAreplicant

21/6/19
If you want you can think of time the same as fiat currency after gold decoupling... its a man made concept like kilometers, kilograms on and on. So to answer the question time has "always been there".