• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick Poll - Price Angels

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Just wondering if there is a single person on this forum who has dealt with this mob and actually received their goods?

mrs1986

13/3/12
I have not received anything yet, but i ordered some cheap stuff and the shipping was in a few hours...

I'm just getting courage to spend 60 on a watch and see what i got...

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
thanks mate - I hear you .... I asked some dealers to try and find me a couple of Longines Evidenza and Dolce Vita reps .... I was basically told they were not the type of thing the dealers sold because they were too 'low rent' - this mob has them AND they take PP so I was thinking of giving them a go, with the full possibility of getting let down ... I will be keen to know how you get on and if you actually get something that even remotely resembles what you expected.

I will share the same, if it is helpful.

D

d4m.test

I ordered one of their$31.00 "Rolex Subs" just to see it and give a report on it to Rep Geek, where they were first mentioned. It's supposed to be in transit right now, but so far nothing (and it's at the far end of the expected shipping time). When (and if) I receive it, I'll give a copy of my impressions to RWI as well. If nothing arrives, well, now we know... .

dave

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Free shipping from china (regular international post) usually takes a looong looong time. I know it since i always buy some cheapo stuff from buyincoins and dealextreme.
Practically buy and forget till it arrive.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Free shipping from china (regular international post) usually takes a looong looong time. I know it since i always buy some cheapo stuff from buyincoins and dealextreme.
Practically buy and forget till it arrive.

This is what I used to do with my watch servicing tools. I hate airmail.

D

d4m.test

"Free shipping from china (regular international post) usually takes a looong looongtime. "

Thanks Shiro, for the reminder; I'd forgotten about that (as I've done that before a long while ago). Patience is a requirement here... .

dave

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
Old thread but I wanted to add my 2 cents. I found out about PA and they had some nice cheapies that I could not find elsewhere - certainly not at those prices. I bought 5 watches overall: A DSSD, Breitling SO chrono, IWC Ing, Cartier, and AP ROO.
Quite pleased actually, no complaints.
I shipped via EMS which cost me $4USD (!) and got them in little over a week here in Tokyo.
IMO - nothing wrong with some cheapies now and then. I can break or lose these and not shed a tear - in the meantime they are fun.

malfietor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/11
Tested the water and spent a whopping $4.00. It took awhile but I eventually received the watch. Now I have placed another order spending more now that I know i will eventually get something.

05tbowner

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/9/10
Just placed an order 5 minutes ago. Lets see how this turns out!

05tbowner

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/9/10
There not a "trusted" dealer here. And on their website, they don't advertise the watches as replicas, they just photoshop the logos off of the dials. Some great cheapies for sure, if you need to get your rep fix.

west-wot

Known Member
22/8/11
bought a rep omega seamaster bond blue for 50 dollars, recieved it the other day, took less than 2 weeks to get to the UK, the quality is great, the same as you would get if you paid 150 from our td IMO, comes with saphire crystal a smooth second hand and is generally good quality, am placing more orders with them !

Chris v.

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/12
I might have to give them a try. Tons of sweet deals through them.

D

d4m.test

Yes, I've received the three orders I had made w/ priceangels. Quality is hit-ands-miss, but they've been responsible shippers -- and fast tool, all things considered.

dave

revhrd

5/2/11
Old thread but I wanted to add my 2 cents. I found out about PA and they had some nice cheapies that I could not find elsewhere - certainly not at those prices. I bought 5 watches overall: A DSSD, Breitling SO chrono, IWC Ing, Cartier, and AP ROO.
Quite pleased actually, no complaints.
I shipped via EMS which cost me $4USD (!) and got them in little over a week here in Tokyo.
IMO - nothing wrong with some cheapies now and then. I can break or lose these and not shed a tear - in the meantime they are fun.

Would you post pics of the watches mentioned? I'd like to see the level of quality (canal, budget, mid) in comparison to our TDs....

Thanks

mrs1986

13/3/12
I received a black submariner the other day... It actually worked, so it was good enough for the 30 i paid... But the quality is pretty crappy... I mean, really crappy...

Anyway, some models "may" have a better quality, the sub is a much copied watch so that may be a reason to be so cheap and so bad too...

revhrd

5/2/11
Ok... I couldn't stand it so I browsed their 1557 selections of men's watches. The watches that caught my eye:

Tag Monaco (just wish I knew it it was more than a 21j, probably not at $31 shipped)
AP ROO (but all quartz some really nice combos if I knew it was hontz quality it's a no brainer at $61-$65 shipped)
AP RO (probably base 21j, but only in gold I am afraid for the subsequent peeling)
AP T3 GOLD (fantasy at it's finest but quartz)

Not brave enough to buy one yet... :(

TheBattler

26/7/10
Ok... I couldn't stand it so I browsed their 1557 selections of men's watches. The watches that caught my eye:

Tag Monaco (just wish I knew it it was more than a 21j, probably not at $31 shipped)
AP ROO (but all quartz some really nice combos if I knew it was hontz quality it's a no brainer at $61-$65 shipped)
AP RO (probably base 21j, but only in gold I am afraid for the subsequent peeling)
AP T3 GOLD (fantasy at it's finest but quartz)

Not brave enough to buy one yet... :(

Just buy one, you'll never know for yourself if you don't.

It's not exactly like you'll be going out on a limb financially either. Worst case scenario you'll be able to sell it here if you choose a popular model.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2