• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Questions about Sead's Customer Service

Dark_Comet

Horology Curious
7/6/19
Dublin,Ireland
Got my Sub from Sead and found him to be AOK and always replied to my emails in a timely fashion. Having said that I guess I can empathise with a purchaser but like the other guys have said I have read zero negatives about Sead. I would certainly buy from him again.

Reactions: Mr Brooks Lex

Dark_Comet

Horology Curious
7/6/19
Dublin,Ireland
I bought a Sub from Sead and I understood it to be an ARF I was buying. First moment out of the box I couldnt change the day or date. Then I could find the time change. I sent it to a watch repair Sead told me about and it came back better but not perfect. Then a pin literally fell out of the bracelet. Next the winder went completely and I returned to the watch repair guy with instructions to do whatever he needed to do to leave it perfect. That was nearly 3 months ago and I just cannot get the watch back of Sead. I even told him to send it back un repaired and I still cannot get it back. Thing is I am happy enough with the watch and I dont mind putting a genuine ETA into it but I cannot get it back. What does it take to get a watch you paid over €500 for to get back. I even offered to pay the postage. Anyway one week ago Sead said he would pay the repairs and he have it shipped to me. To date I have no watch.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
I bought a Sub from Sead and I understood it to be an ARF I was buying. First moment out of the box I couldnt change the day or date. Then I could find the time change. I sent it to a watch repair Sead told me about and it came back better but not perfect. Then a pin literally fell out of the bracelet. Next the winder went completely and I returned to the watch repair guy with instructions to do whatever he needed to do to leave it perfect. That was nearly 3 months ago and I just cannot get the watch back of Sead. I even told him to send it back un repaired and I still cannot get it back. Thing is I am happy enough with the watch and I dont mind putting a genuine ETA into it but I cannot get it back. What does it take to get a watch you paid over €500 for to get back. I even offered to pay the postage. Anyway one week ago Sead said he would pay the repairs and he have it shipped to me. To date I have no watch.

i think there is little more to it than just this
anyway watch is shipped from uk to u
and anyone who cant wait a bit from uk repair place, ship it to me to china, let me fix it within the factory