• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

question - watcheden payment

benshermin

Known Member
12/6/09
Hi all - noob here with a question on paying watcheden. I have never ordered overseas and came to the payment section on WE. Noticed that there are "payment gateways" all that say visa but a suggestion of picking B. When you go to the gateway, there is no mention of Watcheden...should I be concerned? I know many of you have ordered from them, but I want to make sure I'm on the right place.

Thanks in advance

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Hi benshermin,

Everytime i order from watcheden, I will choose their recommended VISA/Mastercard payment, sometimes it is the first one and yesterday it is the 2nd one. The payment got through without any problems, but for the sake of keeping records, I always copy the text to a Word document in case of any issues.

I also email the captured text to watcheden and quote my order number, so that they are aware that a payment has been made. Just be careful not to click the payment button more than once.

Hope this helps.

regards,
madcatlancelot

benshermin

Known Member
12/6/09
So I tried to submit payment and I got a "payment failed"...anyone run into this? I used my bank card which is a visa...

watchfiend

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/09
Apparently the "payment failed" is quite common if you read the threads in here.

I too bought from Watcheden a few days ago and got the payment failed notice. I emailed watcheden and a day later they replied that the payment had gone through.

benshermin

Known Member
12/6/09
Thanks. Yeah, I got an email from Sarah that it went through. Waiting for my tracking number now.

watchfiend

31/3/09
Looks like we're in the same boat. I put in my order on Sunday and am waiting for the tracking number too.

I ordered the Omega PO 42mm with ss bracelet

Next we will have the fun part about customs

Mazzdog

Horology Curious
6/7/09
I don't think i had a "problem" per se... i entered my credit card info and it said verifying and then just went back to the main page without giving an error or a confirmation... just basically looked like it started over.. logged into my bank account info and it showed as pending there... emailed watch eden and Sarah got back to me within 12 hours that the payment had gone through without a hitch... now i'm just waiting for my tracking number and hopefully it gets through customs here in the US without a hitch..

zuescotton

Known Member
6/7/09
mien gave me a notice saying payment failed in my email. Yet I did get charged. I was like WTF? lol It's all good now just waiting.

bulldog4444

6/4/09
Yep, same old story here. Everything was fine with the order but never got a tracking number at all. One of the fastest in shipping, around 10 day total. Good luck on your order.