• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question for a New Member

ManicMiami

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/3/23
Miami
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has used a company called “Premium Luxury Watches” before? The website seems legit. Can you help me before I buy. Please.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has used a company called “Premium Luxury Watches” before? The website seems legit. Can you help me before I buy. Please.
Welcome to RWI.

I would advise you only use the links found in our Trusted Dealers section. You'll get the watch you are paying for. The place you describe is probably a scammer, as there are many.

Reactions: Tebonr and KJ2020

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Swipe Up Black Man GIF by Black Prez

If he's not a td here, we can't help you. Well, actually, we can: don't use it and stick to our tds. That's all there is to say about this.
Please take some time to read the stickies in the new members area, there's a lot of info and some basic forum rules, all good stuff.if you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out, @eBoy and I will be happy to assist.
Enjoy the forum.
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

ManicMiami

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/3/23
Miami
Welcome to RWI.

I would advise you only use the links found in our Trusted Dealers section. You'll get the watch you are paying for. The place you describe is probably a scammer, as there are many.
Thank you for the advice!
Welcome to RWI.

Where it’ is the TD list?
Welcome to RWI.

Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it, Where is the list of TD on here?

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Look at the taskbar on the top of the web page. It says Trusted Dealers.

Read the reviews and choose the one who earns your business and trust.

Welcome.

Reactions: eBoy and KushBandit

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

I noticed that this is your first time posting on RWI. You are welcome to introduce yourself in the new members area in the "New members say hi" sub section.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers (also how to find Trusted Dealers, for example) and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

Also this please read this important sticky:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

Reactions: Feefo