• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question about ROO sizes?

skipow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/10
So im wondering, is there a size difference between the diameter of reps and gens for the ROO?

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Probably but we're talking about less than a mm

skipow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/10
ok cause most of the gens i see are listed as 44mm but the reps are listed at 42mm

Obelus

Horology Curious
8/1/11
Gens are 42mm as well. It is listed by mistake as 44mm in some sites, but the correct measure is 42mm. however, AP just released some new models which are 44mm.

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
The difference is as said not noticable, except for the fact that the caseback is slightly thicker then the gen to make room for the movement but can be shaved down a bit for more gen like look.
But on the otherhand no one will ever notice, had a client in the other day that is a huge AP fan and told me how lucky I was to own one and how great it is.
I handed it to him and he tried it on and were really impressed, up till then I had not told him it was a rep, when I told him he didn´t belive me.

That´s how good it is ;)

Just buy the sec@12 version and enjoy one of the best reps out there and get a APbands or KHtan hornback strap and you got a true keeper!

/J

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
The difference is just in the height, on the black themes it is 1.4mm and on the silver themes it is 1.2 mm for example!