• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC RM 3502 ZF V5 / Help Me QC

damoa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/17
Hi, there,

I have received the QCs for the RM 3502 V5 ZF

If you could help me with QC that would be great!

What do you think?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
I think you should read the rules about posting QC pics 😁 Big No No

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
No. Please familiarise yourself with the rules here before posting more threads of this kind.

Last edited:

damoa

29/5/17
I just went to terme and rules
And I see only that

All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, mov

What did I do wrong?

Have another part I didn't see ?
I want to respect the rules but I don't understand

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
:30 sec search gave me these results:

damoa

29/5/17
Ok thank you, I didn't know , and I'm french by the Way so is not so easy to search or understand everything
So the administrator you can delete my post please
Tanks

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Go over your pics very carefully and if the watch is acceptable then accept it, and then post a couple of pics here as we want to see the new V5 that I believe you told us about a week before Intime put them out, still PT and others have not put them out so not much info on them.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
InTime has both red quartz and carbon, initially as V4, then changed to V5 with a note it's .3 mm thinner than the 2021 carbon V4.
PureTime and TheOneWatches have red quartz, mislabeled as V3+.

carter1

23/6/22
OP you can post your QC pics on other forums such as RepTimeQC on Reddit. You must respect the rules here but also know they differ elsewhere.

• Haha