• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pics of My New PO

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
There is no risk opening the back (you could even grease the o-ring, improve your watch's waterproofness), this is even Dr.Verylong-proof.

If the rotor is loose, the watch won't wind properly.
I'd not be concerned about 8 seconds. COSC is 6 seconds!

helo227

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/3/11
Yeah I know 8 seconds isn't too bad - I tend to be obsessive about things sometimes. I stopped by a local watch repair shop and they were willing to work on reps, but the watchmaker was out that day.

countit

22/5/10
G- That is a sweet UPO. My wrist is 7.5". I just got the 42mm but I still think I'll end up with the 45mm for the reasons you mentioned. They can serve different purposes.

The lume on your UPO is pretty sweet... Where did you get it? Was that lume added after the purchase?

Thx.

Countit, you might consider the 45.5mm. I have an 8" wrist and I found the 42mm (albeit a robust watch at 14.5mm thick) seemed smallish. If you have smallish wrists, then It should be perfect. I also thought the 42mm is a better watch with a suit/tux??

So as not to detract from helo's post, I've got a wrist shot here...

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...istcheck-21st-25th-72249?p=706978#post-706978

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
Yep the 42mm is very wearable even with "large-ish" wrists. Mine are 7'65 and really the 42mm PO is perfectly OK on me. It just does not have that "big plate" look that some have come to love wearing very big watches!