• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pics KP CERAMIC ALL BLACK

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
That Chrono is PURE ART for me! The only thing I don'tlike is the fact tht the watch seems "dead" when chrono is not working... everything is stopped... that's the reason I don't like some Panerai models without seconds hand
With chronograph activated, I preffer the gen, when it's deactivated, I preffer the rep wich shows some movement on the dial.... as most of the times the chrono will NOT be working in my case, I rather get the rep... that's the only reason... LOL... not because the price of the gen, LOL

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I rather get the rep... that's the only reason... LOL... not because the price of the gen, LOL

LOL LOL LOL

icon7.gif

senator

3/6/09
any updates replicamaster? my watch is still in costums and is waiting for delivery to my door.... Can't wait to get this MOFU on my wrist.........

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Hi senator! My watch is already cleared from customs! DHL should be here from now to tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
Everyone that orders the V2 should ask the dealer to include the V1 King Power rotor. It is still not the correct one as the cheap PVD KP has, those you can not get, I have tried... but at least if you get the original V1 rotor it will look a lot better.

I know you can probably get the V1 KP rotor because puretime has gotten me one before to modify. It's worth asking...

Replikmaster, I hope you take the silver screws and rotor out of your PVD KP and put them into the V2 to make it perfect. If you do this please post some pics :)

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Everyone that orders the V2 should ask the dealer to include the V1 King Power rotor. It is still not the correct one as the cheap PVD KP has, those you can not get, I have tried... but at least if you get the original V1 rotor it will look a lot better.

I know you can probably get the V1 KP rotor because puretime has gotten me one before to modify. It's worth asking...

Replikmaster, I hope you take the silver screws and rotor out of your PVD KP and put them into the V2 to make it perfect. If you do this please post some pics :)

Hi mt666tm, I think I will do it as you said...I just got the watch and it's really really stunning!!! I will take some pics with my phone just to show a wristie for you guys....

Then when I get home I shoot some hi-res pics!!!

Cheers!

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
oh yeahhhh replicamster, give us some pics.....

Hi senator, just take a look at my new post "KP AB V2 @ home" so you can see some wrist shots I took today at the office when I got it.
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk