• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pics KP CERAMIC ALL BLACK

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Hi mates!

Today I received the QC pics of the new King Power all black Ceramic V2 from Puretime. From those pics I'm a little confused between the versions, and I will try to show here the similarities and differences that I think exists between these versions.
As I already own the PVD case with ceramic bezel version, I put some pics and made a comparison between 3 versions (I believe QC pics and my KP are the same):

1 - Puretime QC pics named all ceramic
2 - My KP all black PVD case with ceramic bezel
3 - KP all black ceramic V2 from Puretime's website

Here we go:

THE CASE

Here we have my version (number 2), witch has the piece below the bezel that is a little curved and show the crown that is longer than ceramic version

Puretime QC pics (number 1) show the same piece with this little curve. The red circle on the right show the crown that is large just like the version I already own. The cut on the case is sharp.

All Ceramic that is on Puretime's site (number 3) has a short crown, smooth cut on te edges (almost beveled) and straight (not curved) piece that goes under the bezel. The material of this piece also seems like it has a different texture)

THE MOVEMENT/BACK CASE

My version (number 2) has the movement regulator, long crown and silver screws

Puretime QC pic (number 1) has the same regulator, long crown as my version and blue screws

All Ceramic on Puretime's site (number 3) has NO regulator like the others, shorter crown and black screws.

THE BUCKLE

All Ceramic on Puretime's site (number 3) has this hole in the buckle that attach to the other part of it and close the strap

This version also has a diagonal cut in the end of it

My version (number 2) hasn't the hole as the big red circle shows, the buckle attach to the other part with that little part that the smaller red circle shows.

This picture show that this buckle (version number 2) has a paralel cut in the end of it.

In Puretime site images, the watch has lume (poor), and my owned version does not. The ones I received as QC doesn't show it.

Well, I showed all of these pics for you because I want to be sure that I'll receive the ALL CERAMIC version.... Maybe my eyes are playing with me, but I think that all ceramic version is really different from the other 2 versions (witch I believe are just the same).

I already sent an e-mail to Puretime asking those questions and now it's just wait for some answers...
I'm sure this is not a problem of being soooooo anal about it, it's a matter of receiving the right version of it...

Some opinions and help from you would be interesting...

Thank you all for viewing this!!!

Cheers!

Cynikal.Mindset

Renowned Member
7/1/11
its a mish-mash new version or something...like a parts bin version, take all the spares and make one "new" version

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Yes, but the QC looks different from the site pics, as I showed.... at least for me...

Cynikal.Mindset

Renowned Member
7/1/11
yea, what you are getting is not what is being advertised on the site...so reject it if you like, you have a right to do so

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
yea, what you are getting is not what is being advertised on the site...so reject it if you like, you have a right to do so

That is the answer I was hoping to get!!! I know very well my KP to know that it look just like the one in QC pics and BOTH are completely different of the one advertised on Puretime site pics....

I already own the PVD case version, don't want another one!
I want the all ceramic just like site pics and then my PVD will go for sale...

Thank you!!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
That is the answer I was hoping to get!!! I know very well my KP to know that it look just like the one in QC pics and BOTH are completely different of the one advertised on Puretime site pics....

I already own the PVD case version, don't want another one!
I want the all ceramic just like site pics and then my PVD will go for sale...

Thank you!!!

+1
You are right!!
It is not an analytic problem, because you have already the PVD/cer version and you want assure the new all ceramic
Your observations are Ok the pics is other model than all ceramic of Puretime catalogue (this is objetive)

Having a KP already I think you must to refuse it

Any dealer have this ceramic model, it is very suspicious

Perpetual_One

Supporter
Certified
8/4/10
UK
having read the whole lay being band thing and the issue of anal QC photos being raised i must say this is thread is exactly what QC pics are for.

im glad you have posted this as i have been waiting for a ceramic all black for close to a year and was ready to pull the trigger on this so have read and checked the pics with some trepidation. i feel that it is the same as what you have and would reject it.

I would be intrested what angus has to say about it. keep us posted please as i for one am very interested in the outcome of this

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
+1
You are right!!
It is not an analytic problem, because you have already the PVD/cer version and you want assure the new all ceramic
Your observations are Ok the pics is other model than all ceramic of Puretime catalogue (this is objetive)

Having a KP already I think you must to refuse it

Any dealer have this ceramic model, it is very suspicious

Thank you Ale, even if I didn't already had the KP I would reject it because it's not what is advertised...
Now lets wait to see if this is really it or if it was just a mistake...

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-23.502594,-46.636619"]Google Maps[/ame]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
having read the whole lay being band thing and the issue of anal QC photos being raised i must say this is thread is exactly what QC pics are for.

im glad you have posted this as i have been waiting for a ceramic all black for close to a year and was ready to pull the trigger on this so have read and checked the pics with some trepidation. i feel that it is the same as what you have and would reject it.

I would be intrested what angus has to say about it. keep us posted please as i for one am very interested in the outcome of this

Hi Sccottt, I never was very anal regarding my reps, I just want what I bought.
When I saw the new all ceramic red (or black, can't remember) magic on puretime, I emailed Angus asking about the All Black All Ceramic and he told me to wait one or two days... In the next day I went on his site and there it was! I ordered in the same time and just asked if he could change the rotor for the black one from the cheaper version. Today I received these QC pics and got totally bored...
I'm sure Angus will solve this as he is a very honest and nice guy.
I will post here as soon as I receive any news about it...
Stay tuned! LOL!!!
Cheers!

senator

3/6/09
here i show you my qc-pics of the all cermaic V2. They send my watch back to the maker, the rubber insert from the pusher is off and looks damaged!

Can't wait to get it on my wrist!!

Hope it helps!!!!

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
here i show you my qc-pics of the all cermaic V2. They send my watch back to the maker, the rubber insert from the pusher is off and looks damaged!

Can't wait to get it on my wrist!!

Hope it helps!!!!

OMG!!
There's hope! LOL!
Now I'm sure my case was a mistake! The difference between all ceramic and not is very notorious!!!
Congratulations! Can't wait to get my correct QC too...
Cheers!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
OMG!!
There's hope! LOL!
Now I'm sure my case was a mistake! The difference between all ceramic and not is very notorious!!!
Congratulations! Can't wait to get my correct QC too...
Cheers!

CONGRATS!! replikmaster
I think the same than you
Your current pics are not all ceramic, but it exist on Puretime!!
Waiting for that angus says as explanation!!

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
I got a reply from Angus telling that his staff got me the wrong watch. More news to come...
Cheers!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I got a reply from Angus telling that his staff got me the wrong watch. More news to come...
Cheers!

Hi replikmaster
It seems you have already the solution! Congrats!
Concerning Angus reply, it is OK for you at this moment. But if you were not a KP expert , at this moment you would have a KP non ceramic and you would have paid for a KP ceramic!!
And Puretime is one of the serious and professional dealers !!

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Hi replikmaster
It seems you have already the solution! Congrats!
Concerning Angus reply, it is OK for you at this moment. But if you were not a KP expert , at this moment you would have a KP non ceramic and you would have paid for a KP ceramic!!
And Puretime is one of the serious and professional dealers !!

Hi Ale!
You are right! Even knowing it was a mistake, if I didn't know the watch I could have aprooved it...

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-23.592404,-46.711921"]Google Maps[/ame]

senator

3/6/09
my replacement is on the way. the watch looks much better than before!!

cheers!!

senator

3/6/09
now way, this is the shooting for my replacement!!! different pics on andrews site.....