• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pics AP frosted silver - am I wrong?

Michael1210

Horology Curious
8/5/19
Dear all,
got my QC pics for my AP

- Is it just me who sees the 12 o’clock sticks misaligned?
- for me it looks as one of the Bracelet screws, which attaches the Bracelet to the watch, is damaged (on the right side
- would you approve

thank you all

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
The 12 markers do look slighly misaligned, I would be more concerned with the bracelet screw, the screws should be slightly sunken into the case, the fact that these are not and it looks like someone had a go at it with a screwdriver makes me think that the screws have been cross threaded. Not only that it looks awful

its an easy thing on this watch to fuck up these screws if they have been put in let's say " less than carefully" personally because of this concern I'd reject

Reactions: TingelTangelTom

jean.pierre

Looking Around
12/5/18
Europe
Did you get your frosted RO yet? I love them but these QC pics, apart from the misalignment and the screw, look quite disappointing considering the gen is blinging like crazy

rxc330

Known Member
24/7/19
cool watch regardless. which reference has the solid case back ?

Michael1210

Horology Curious
8/5/19
New one was delivered, yes. I recognized, having the watch with me, it is rather tiny (ladies watch size 33mm). So even some screwed parts are not that important. Amazing one, yes.