• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC photos are here!

jgm1944

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/11
The color is way off from the actual watch. Here's an actual picture of the real TAG

61omnl6hkglaa1000.jpg

Now, having cleared that up, could such a model have existed? These watches were made in the millions over many years. I doubt anyone is actually keeping track of the various colorways and LE's that were released. Even if such a combination didn't exist, no one would be the wiser. Most people will think you acquired a rare model variation, ;) . You should wear it with confidence, the rep does look like the real deal.

I'd also like to add that manufacturers stock photos are often misleading. I think this is done to confuse replica makers who copy a watch from pics. In the case of this model, the website does show a burgundy-ish color but the watch is actually brown.

Apparently these tactics seem to work, as evidenced by this particular carrera. Just a thought.

fzara2000a

Horology Curious
7/10/11
Where did you got that one with an arrow on the G?

I'ven looking everywhere but all of the ones from TD have the wrong G.

As for color, in a rep the best bet is to go with black or white. Anything else and factories can screw up.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi mate,

Posting QC pics should be limited to confirming something wrong you think you saw on the watch, like a crooked marker or some paint peeling off. The purpose of these pics is surely not to discuss the accuracy to gen.

Studying the watch is something you should do before buying the watch. At this stage of the transaction, it's too late to ask for an exchange because you don't like the color or you think this or that is a bit off.

Sorry to be a little tough on you, but if keep going witrh threads like this one, posting QC pics will end up being completly forbidden.

+1 completely

I will offer $1.

LOL

sales.convenience

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/11
I will offer $1.
=( burn the low ballers!
:biglaugh:
Hey man !

Sold?? It's still in my watch box . ???

The color is way off from the actual watch. Here's an actual picture of the real TAG

61omnl6hkglaa1000.jpg

Now, having cleared that up, could such a model have existed? These watches were made in the millions over many years. I doubt anyone is actually keeping track of the various colorways and LE's that were released. Even if such a combination didn't exist, no one would be the wiser. Most people will think you acquired a rare model variation, ;) . You
I'd also like to add that manufacturers stock photos are often misleading. I think this is done to confuse replica makers who copy a watch from pics. In the case of this model, the website does show a burgundy-ish color but the watch is actually brown.

Apparently these tactics seem to work, as evidenced by this particular carrera. Just a thought.
should wear it with confidence, the rep does look like the real deal.
That is so true , rep makers often look into photos for their reference .. But still , I'm handing this up for some cash to fund for my another purchase ! Eheh