• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HI, New to Reps and these forums.....

smoeke

Horology Curious
29/4/09
Hi, i just recently became aware of the scope of replica watches and find it very interesting.
I have not figured out exactly what i want yet,but am enjoying looking and reading.

i do have a question though,
my dad is looking for a movado rep (not my cup of tea at all) does anyone know of any good ones,simple black with metal band.
something quality for ~$100-200?

thank you,

Mike

kimber45acp

16/3/09
Welcome to the forum. You found the right place for correct information regarding reps. Go check out the trusted dealers on the forum. Almost all of them can get exactly what you want. Just contact them with the specific watch you want. Watcheden has a good selection of Movado's on their site. Good luck and be sure to hide the credit card!

doctor_vals

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/09
I am also new to this forum and to replica watches.
I got a genuine Tissot and Rado.
But I was looking for something from Breitling.

I checked Ruby's - NiceReplica and WatchEden sites.
Price - almost the same + - 10 -15 bucks.

I sent an email to Ruby, And later sent a few additional emails, with no respond.
So, I made decision to go ahead with WatchEden. (So, I follow the advice from Kimber45. BTW - I own it and like it!) :D

In the morning of May,02 I submit my order.

And I got email in a few minutes:
Your Order No. Watcheden55555 is being processed

We will notify you of the final payment status within 24 hours via email

As of right now - it is more than 50 hours - and NO respond. :?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

kimber45acp

16/3/09
Remember that most of the dealers here are based in China. It's a 12 hour time difference here in the states (eastern time). You'll most likely get responses late at night and usually a 24-48 hr turnaround time.
Also give it another day before contacting them about the tracking number.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
guangzhou is +13hours for me in us central time zone. welcome and enjoy the forum!!

iabounty

Known Member
26/4/09
smoeke said:
Hi, i just recently became aware of the scope of replica watches and find it very interesting.
I have not figured out exactly what i want yet,but am enjoying looking and reading.

i do have a question though,
my dad is looking for a movado rep (not my cup of tea at all) does anyone know of any good ones,simple black with metal band.

thank you,

Mike
Life is full of choices smoeke, and you made a very good choice with RWI. Relax, read and enjoy and have fun with your new habit...... And your new watches..... :)

fromo1946

23/10/06
Doctor, Doctor, as you are aware of your practice, you have patients..... well, here in the Rep world we have patience and that's something you'll come to know as time goes on. Enjoy, read on about what's going on in the Rep world and you'll soon be versed on where to shop and where not to. It's a great forum and good people in here just ask for help and you'll receive it.
fromo1946

doctor_vals

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/09
Thank you, fromo1946
for warm greetings. Yeah, I really enjoy browsing this forum.
A lot of information, a lot of interesting ideas.

BTW, I would like to update my information - just recently received:

"We have got your payment for watcheden55555 , will arrange your
shipment as soon as possible , then will inform you the Tracking No.
when we get it . please don't worry .

Best Wishes
Sarah"

As soon as I get it - I will post image of my first replica.

smoeke

Horology Curious
29/4/09
maybe this is a dumb question,but i see sites like watch eden and timeshops, how do i find Ruby's watches,and others that are mentioned on here by name.i read people buying watches from many different people but i have not been able to figure out where to go to view/buy these watches.

thank you

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07

Is Sean around?

tenshin2002

3/1/09
smoeke said:
maybe this is a dumb question,but i see sites like watch eden and timeshops, how do i find Ruby's watches,and others that are mentioned on here by name.i read people buying watches from many different people but i have not been able to figure out where to go to view/buy these watches.

thank you

Welcome!
Click on the "Forum" and scroll down to the watchexperts section. There you find the dealers sections. You also have some people that are not i that section like Fakemaster and Vacuum and Im sure a lot more...