• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC new OF release: Endurance Pro Black/Yellow

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Here are my QC pics? Any concerns or feedback greatly appreciated!

Mod edit : QC pics are not allowed unless a specific flaw needs an opinion (c'mon, you've been around long enough to know that).
Pics removed and a reminder of QC rules :

Last edited by a moderator:

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I use a dial pic of my Rep and a dial pic of a Gen and compare them side by side. PowerPoint works well. If you don't use PowerPoint, send me the two pics, and I will prepare the document for you.

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
I use a dial pic of my Rep and a dial pic of a Gen and compare them side by side. PowerPoint works well. If you don't use PowerPoint, send me the two pics, and I will prepare the document for you.

Thanks, but I already approved it.

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
By the way, I am NOT a fan of this forum's ban on QC pics. That is a very pro-dealer rule, and a very anti-member rule. Yes, I get that some Noobs can be hypercritical of QC pics, but its up to our members to educate them on what is or isn't within acceptable quality standards.

I've been collecting reps for 18 years now, and I joined RWI and Repgeek within the first few days of each form going live. I have purchased well over 100 reps over that time, and I even can still make a mistake. Had I not posted QC pics of the last rep I bought, I would have missed the fact that the factory installed the wrong color seconds hand on the watch. That would have been an expensive mistake had another member not caught it!

QC pics are now the industry standard. All dealers provide them, or else they would have no customers. Any dealer complaining that QC pics are being posted on the forums should be removed from the TD list. Some dealers even post ALL of their QC pics on their web sites for everyone to see. It's a good practice, and it keeps everyone honest. It should be encouraged, not discouraged!

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
By the way, I am NOT a fan of this forum's ban on QC pics. That is a very pro-dealer rule, and a very anti-member rule. Yes, I get that some Noobs can be hypercritical of QC pics, but its up to our members to educate them on what is or isn't within acceptable quality standards.

I've been collecting reps for 18 years now, and I joined RWI and Repgeek within the first few days of each form going live. I have purchased well over 100 reps over that time, and I even can still make a mistake. Had I not posted QC pics of the last rep I bought, I would have missed the fact that the factory installed the wrong color seconds hand on the watch. That would have been an expensive mistake had another member not caught it!

QC pics are now the industry standard. All dealers provide them, or else they would have no customers. Any dealer complaining that QC pics are being posted on the forums should be removed from the TD list. Some dealers even post ALL of their QC pics on their web sites for everyone to see. It's a good practice, and it keeps everyone honest. It should be encouraged, not discouraged!
Wow. I'm sure the mod team will make sure to reach out to you and get feedback on your feelings moving forward.

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Wow. I'm sure the mod team will make sure to reach out to you and get feedback on your feelings moving forward.

Well, I'm hoping I didn't just stick my foot in my mouth. Not trying to rabble rouse (or get myself banned). Just expressing an opinion. The posted policy linked above is dated 2013. That was 11 long years ago. A lot has changed. QC pics are now the norm.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Well, I'm hoping I didn't just stick my foot in my mouth. Not trying to rabble rouse (or get myself banned). Just expressing an opinion. The posted policy linked above is dated 2013. That was 11 long years ago. A lot has changed. QC pics are now the norm.
They've been the norm a lot longer than 2013. There isn't a ban. If you read the QC rules you'll see what can be posted. The forums isn't a place for " RATE MY QC PICS ".