• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC for AP Diver

R0L3X

13/1/13
Does anyone know what version this is? The lume looks not so good :-(

amady7ad.jpg

a6y3y3at.jpg

9y6ygaqa.jpg

ytaje5ar.jpg

u2egapu4.jpg

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
Is this ur QC pic or ......?
u pay for the diver yet u dont know what version u r paying for?

looks like the latest v5.1 by the lume spacing and size

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Is this ur QC pic or ......?
u pay for the diver yet u dont know what version u r paying for?

looks like the latest v5.1 by the lume spacing and size
:lamo2:

op, you should have just asked your dealer he/she will have the answer to your question. I don't know why you said the lume not so good...? The pics look ok to me..

R0L3X

13/1/13
Thanks. It should be the 5.1, yes. Does it look good? To me the lume looks slumpy compared to 4.1

D

d4m.test

Can´t see any lume-shot at all. Looks good to me. Must be the V5 or V5.1 - great watch

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
If i were u, i will personally reject this QC after seeing 3rd pics.
i want my ordered watch QC not my ordered watch QC + finger skin QC
:)

but the choice is yours, its your watch.

R0L3X

13/1/13
If i were u, i will personally reject this QC after seeing 3rd pics.
i want my ordered watch QC not my ordered watch QC + finger skin QC
:)

but the choice is yours, its your watch.

LOL!

So this one is a Go? Or shall I ask for 5.0 / 4.1?

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
Lol this is replica guys..... EVERY watch has some problems, v 3.5 has better hands than v4.1, v5 has better screws than 4.1 v5.1 has better inner bezel than v5, absolutely every watch has his + and - so just accept this qc, they look good enough. If i was you i would take it.

digital

17/12/13
Lol this is replica guys..... EVERY watch has some problems, v 3.5 has better hands than v4.1, v5 has better screws than 4.1 v5.1 has better inner bezel than v5, absolutely every watch has his + and - so just accept this qc, they look good enough. If i was you i would take it.

So based on this logic, should use the hands from a v3.5, bezel from v5.1 on a v5.0 case. What is the good bit for v4 that can be used for a hybrid, the dial? :lol:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
This is ridiculous. First , you are asking what version this is. Then you're asking if lume is lumpy to us. I think your brain is lumpy for posting this thread. Stop wasting the TD's time. Educate yourself before buying a watch.

D

d4m.test

OP did You get it or not? Just curious, was such a nice rep.

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
what do you guys mean by "lumpy"????

does this look lumpy to you?

9526981013_44f5e3e3a6_b_d.jpg

AP-ROO-Diver-61.jpg

If you answered yes, please realize that the above are genuine AP Divers.

repomatic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/14
I agree with you.

But, imho, 4.1 is still the better version available atm.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
It's pure insanity . Look at his QC pics. You see nothing. Unless you walk around with an electron microscope strapped to your eye , you won't see any of this. What did TC call this ? ROC. Replica owner complex. Put a GEN through this scrutiny and you'll be surprised what you find.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
It's pure insanity . Look at his QC pics. You see nothing. Unless you walk around with an electron microscope strapped to your eye , you won't see any of this. What did TC call this ? ROC. Replica owner complex. Put a GEN through this scrutiny and you'll be surprised what you find.

ROC - Replica owner complex

ROC - Replica Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

ROOC - Replica Owner Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

LOL :rofl:

Cool now we have a community name.

Then we can start our anonymous class.