• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC and Shipping Times

pane123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/20
Don't know how to delete the post or close the thread but apparently I'm an idiot, hence the edit.

I was concerned about the time it was taking to receive QC pics but if I'd read more I'd have realised this is normal at the moment. I am a new member and made a mistake, so I apologise.

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Well if you had taken the the time to READ prior posts about shipping delays you wouldn't be slamming a trusted dealer. Before you get hammered because of your post, i suggest you close this thread and go read read read all the post regarding delays. Oh and an apology to Andrew wouldn't be a bad idea. Just my 2 pennies.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Not happy with Trustytime's service or shipping times

You're right, he should have got this shipped out as quickly as possible, even if it meant shipping watches with defects - after all, speed of delivery is all that matters.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
You're right, he should have got this shipped out as quickly as possible, even if it meant shipping watches with defects - after all, speed of delivery is all that matters.

:fuelfire:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Hi guys, first post from me.

I ordered a Rolex Sub ZZF V2 from Trusty Time on July 26 and was warned there would be a wait, although he didn't specify how long. A couple of weeks passed and I hadn't received the QC pics so I emailed to ask when they would be available. The response said only:

"The last piece that factory passed me had some flaws and I asked them to replace with another piece"

Yesterday I emailed to enquire when the new watch might arrive and the response I got was:

"Factory says it is likely they will have the parts next month"

I'm not too happy about having spent almost $500, with the expectation of receiving the watch in a few weeks of payment. Is this normal or should I be worried that something is going wrong?

Sorry if this is perfectly normal but I am just a bit concerned about having departed with a lot of money 1 month ago and not having any idea when I might get what I paid for.

Cheers

You have some time to read and learn. I am inclined to say, no worries.

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
:picard2:

I am without words.

Last edited:

pane123

22/8/20
Well if you had taken the the time to READ prior posts about shipping delays you wouldn't be slamming a trusted dealer. Before you get hammered because of your post, i suggest you close this thread and go read read read all the post regarding delays. Oh and an apology to Andrew wouldn't be a bad idea. Just my 2 pennies.

I didn't hammer him. I was just concerned because I had been told times and was only getting one line responses without much info, long after the times had expired. Sorry, I will be more careful in future and I am sorry if Andrew thinks I "hammered" him.

pane123

22/8/20
You have some time to read and learn. I am inclined to say, no worries.

Thanks, I will read. I know about delays but all that concerned me was the lack of any concrete info. I was just asking if there was any need for concern but I can see from the replies that there is not.

pane123

22/8/20

That's not remotely what I suggested. I was getting 1 line responses and had been told timelines, which have long since passed. I am sorry I didn't read more but I just wanted to know if there was need for concern but your friendly and helpful reply has made me realise there is not. I am new to this and plan to buy more reps so will take more time to look around the site/forum before seeking advice from experienced members.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
As you have probably read by now in other threads, waiting for a watch could sometimes be counted in months. Sometimes a couple of weeks. Trust the Trusted dealers and remember that they have loads of customers, not just from RWI. Short one sentenced replies is to be expected.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Don't know how to delete the post or close the thread but apparently I'm an idiot, hence the edit.

I was concerned about the time it was taking to receive QC pics but if I'd read more I'd have realised this is normal at the moment. I am a new member and made a mistake, so I apologise.

Don’t worry about it. Spend some time on the forum reading. At least you manned up and admitted your mistake. You received a well deserved arse kicking but it’s all good now. Most of the time the noob refuses to admit his mistake and threatens the TD. Welcome to RWI.

Reactions: pane123