• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PVD bezel on HBB Lite

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Can anybody tell me if the PVD bezel on a HBB Black Magic Lite has sharp edges?
I got 2 Tuigas with Ceramic bezel and the edges are very smooth but I also had a polished
bezel in my hand and the edges were very sharp.

georgegk210

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/08
i got a black magik lite and the bezel is not sharp . in the side it has teeth design and is nice to touch is .....

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
Dieter ruf mich mal an bei Gelegenheit !

wuerde mich freuen. hoffe alles Bestens...tritt dem Takashi mal in den ARSxx damit re endlich seine schundige 007 abgibt !

Gruesse aus Cali !

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
:lol: very funny H_U :p I am recoating the crystal of that 007 with k2222's latest coating method. And I am safe. Hab mich am letzten Samstag mit Dieter getroffen.

So the newest PVD bezel with side bezel teeth is not sharp?

nred1

14/3/07
Sorry for the noob question, but what is the difference between the lite and the regular versions of this watch?

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
basicly, the lite version comes without double AR and comes with a PVD bezel instead of ceramic. BUT you can add on a ceramic bezel and AR coating to the watch and then its the same as the expensive one.... yet cheaper... :) There are one or two very minor visual differences between the two watches other than whats listed above but its not worth the hundreds of $ extra.

if you use the search feature, there is a great review here explaining the differences between the two models.

nred1

14/3/07
Thanks Dizzy,

I appreciate your explanation, somehow I did not find the info on search as clear as your description. I will have to work on my search terms!!

thanks again.