• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Put my mind at rest

Michaelb136

Horology Curious
24/11/23
I was liaising with Li this morning via watsapp re a Rolex submariner. He was replying promptly. I transferred the payment via bitcoin, sent the confirmation of payment screenshots and haven’t heard anything since. One minute he was replying almost instantly, the next, nothing. I have checked several times the the WhatsApp number matches the one on jtime.io but I’m now very concerned…

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
it's normal. don't worry.
they have multiple discussions at the same time, and are very quick during pre-sales.

once payment is made, the sale is made. They often move on to the next prospective customer.

He will contact you when he gets the watch.
Read the newbie stickies. All of this is explained. Plus hundreds of newbies before you have posted exactly the same worry as you just did.

just be patient and enjoy. The first order is special. You get anxiety strikes all the time

When you get to your third rep or so, you will read this first post of yours with embarrassement 😁

Reactions: Michaelb136

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
If you are sure that you are communicating with the TD and not some scam site then there is nothing to worry about. Li hasn’t suddenly become a friend that swaps messages with you every 5 minutes and has other clients and orders to deal with. As the old adage from WW2 suggests ‘Keep calm and carry on.’

Michaelb136

Horology Curious
24/11/23
I’ve checked the watsapp number with the one listed on jtime.io about 20 times 🙈🙈 so I’m pretty sure it’s the right one. Did nearly get scammed by a fake jtime site though

Reactions: Karbon74

Michaelb136

Horology Curious
24/11/23
Wanted to tie this up as I think it might be helpful for other newbies in the future. Received my watch a couple of days ago and I’m so pleased with it. After my initial panic which I think was just because Li coincidentally went offline a few minutes after I’d paid, the process was so smooth. Lana was great with the QA pics and was fast in responding to my concerns about a mark on the watch, it turned out, as I thought, that it was just a spec of dust but Lana was happy to confirm and send new pictures. Watch was well packaged and I’d be more than happy to order from jtime again.

Michaelb136

Horology Curious
24/11/23
Wanted to tie this up as I think it might be helpful for other newbies in the future. Received my watch a couple of days ago and I’m so pleased with it. After my initial panic which I think was just because Li coincidentally went offline a few minutes after I’d paid, the process was so smooth. Lana was great with the QC pics and was fast in responding to my concerns about a mark on the watch, it turned out, as I thought, that it was just a spec of dust but Lana was happy to confirm and send new pictures. Watch was well packaged and I’d be more than happy to order from jtime again.

Reactions: Dave2302