• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's Official Raffle! Up for grabs... the BEAUTIFUL Noon PAM 243M!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Dear RWI'ers,

It has been a long time since we have done a raffle, and with the recent victory of obtaining new payment processors for our website (PayPal, eWallet, Merchant account) we felt like celebrating with you all!

Raffles are a great way of supporting the forum and the Admins and mods that work so hard to keep it alive. As always, all of the proceeds from this raffle go straight to the forum, so dig deep and let's get this raffle done and one lucky winner will be the proud owner of a Noob PAM243M for a mere $25!

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME IF I DON'T WIN?

1. If you should lose, you will receive a discount of 50% ($12.50), half the price you paid for your ticket if you order the PAM 243!

GENERAL RULES (Please read THOROUGHLY):

1. Please donate $25 using the "Donate" button at the top.

2. There is no limit as to the amount of tickets you can buy.

3. The raffle ends when all tickets are sold.

4. I will use a random number generator to give you your number, and use the same machine to pick the winning number.

5. I will publicly post on the thread which member has what number/s once a day, until all tickets are sold.

6. Shipping is included if you win the watch.

7. If you require special shipping, i.e. (if you want your watches shipped from the UK) you will pay the excess shipping (in the example above, you would pay $20).

8. You may add more watches than merely the one you have won to be shipped, to save on shipping fees.

9. QC images will be emailed to the winner before the watch is shipped.

IMPORTANT – READ THIS:

I will need proof that you have donated to the forums. I don’t particularly care how you show me you have done so (screenshot of payment, PM between you and Admin confirming, etc., etc.) but I need some form of proof. Basically, use your own creativity on that point, but I must stress this..:

ALL PAYMENT PROOF MUST ONLY GO TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS:
[email protected]

RULES FOR THIS RAFFLE:

1. 20 tickets will be issued for this specific raffle.

PAM-2012-03-05-01-01.jpg

Link to watch on PureTime:

http://www.puretime.co/product/pam243-m-noob-maker-11-ultimate-edition-on-rubber-strap-v2-a7750-free-strap-tool/

As I mentioned above, ALL earnings from the raffle will be going straight to the forum. I wish to thank the forum, its members and my loyal customers for treating me so well and for giving me the honor of being here and allowing me to provide my watches to you.

P.S. – If you wish to be on my mailing list to stay updated about new stock, news and special promotions; please email: [email protected]

SLOTS TAKEN:

1. Rud19
2. TA8088
3. ALE7575
4. Seiken
5. Nige76
6. Jd01449
7. txrob779
8. Leewei
9. Stogieman
10. Tranzmizzion
11. Mr. Pap
12. Chichithekiller
13. Nielsen
14. Rols16610
15. Drabbits
16. Joegrimm
17. ALE7575
18. P4GTR
19. TA8088
20. Oldmansam123

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Ohhh nice! Great offer here from puretime!!!

Instead of placing some bets i will buy one ticket.

If i may suggest though post this thread to the raffles section too as members to find it...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Nice gesture Angus !
Congrats!

I never participated in a RWI Raffle, and I like the watch
Therefore, 2 tickets donation 50$
PM sent

Good luck everyone !!!

Regards
ALE

BTW: You would have to place this thead in Raffles or General Discussion

I WLL PLACE A LITTLE POST IN PAM SECTION

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
thanks Angus, that is really great.

I have this watch on my wrist today, all I can say, a keeper

Sent from Gurus iPad using Tapatalk

SEIKEN

Looking Around
27/1/12
great initiative , I was just about send $$$ , now 2 dinners on same fire . Donation send :)

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
i wanna see if I go the first ticket....maybe maybe May Beeee

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
A big THANK YOU to all who have enetered so far! Many of you left nice messages when sending your payment proofs, i just want to say thanks once again, to all of you, over here, for the the nice messages.

A couple of you didn't email your RWI username when sending payment proof, for those of you, you have been emailed asking for your username and will be added ASAP. :)

It seems like 7-9 people have already donated, almost half way there... ;)

Leewei

21/3/12
New comer to RWI and participating for the 1st time !
Donation Send. I am in for the flawless watch by Noob !

drabbits

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/12
I'm a gamblin man, but mostly with beer money. Totally in

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
I'm in for two slots. $50.00 donated. With a kid due in December my watch budget has been slashed but man do I want one of these. Pretty good odds and if I win great if not well the money is going to where I really got my start on the forums and have made many friends so win-win either way. Great gesture Angus. Payment details have been emailed.