• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
You can try what i suggested :) It doesn't seem to have any problems with the site itself

overmind3p4c

Known Member
10/6/19
Just letting you know my experience which is that I can no longer access your site with either Chrome or Edge browsers

overmind3p4c

Known Member
10/6/19
Just letting you know my experience which is that I can no longer access your site with either Chrome or Edge browsers

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It's working well here. Maybe you can try VPN if you have tried everything we suggested. And please PM me your IP address and country, I will ask the server if there is anything wrong from specific IP.

Herbertgluck

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/23
UK
Hi, I need in my collection: a two tone Daytona golden dial with diamonds, a Day Date gold- if possible green dial and Oyster Bracelet and a Datejust two tone and gold, if possible with Oyster bracelet . Delivery Germany or UK. Can anyone help me out?:)

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Hi, I need in my collection: a two tone Daytona golden dial with diamonds, a Day Date gold- if possible green dial and Oyster Bracelet and a Datejust two tone and gold, if possible with Oyster bracelet . Delivery Germany or UK. Can anyone help me out?:)
Sure. If you contact PT or any TD they can get you what you are looking for.

mrlemonjello

Known Member
22/4/20
I also found I was having some weird issues trying to access the site. Without VPN, I couldn't access with Chrome, and when I used Safari, I was redirected to Puretimewatchesio.com. On that latter part with Safari, I'm second guessing whether I typed something incorrectly, but it happened a few times. I'm pretty sure I was entering the address correctly. Once I switched to VPN, everything has been fine.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I also found I was having some weird issues trying to access the site. Without VPN, I couldn't access with Chrome, and when I used Safari, I was redirected to Puretimewatchesio.com. On that latter part with Safari, I'm second guessing whether I typed something incorrectly, but it happened a few times. I'm pretty sure I was entering the address correctly. Once I switched to VPN, everything has been fine.
This seems weird . Please PM me a video if possible.