• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's Mechanics Within the Replica Watch Industry - V1.1 - UPDATED!

Navalavaho

Known Member
16/7/15
I've been buying Replicas for years and years. Of course like anyone I have got screwed a few different times with quality or not even shopping the watch. I must say I placed my first order with PureTime and OMG!!!!! What a difference, I mean they are so professional and guide you through the entire process. Every step of the way, they are right there with you. I look forward to receiving my watches soon and I will make sure to update everyone with the results. I bought 2 rollie and 1 AP. I spent over 1000 with them and am definitely happy so far for not receiving the watches. More to come.

Ghost.Dog

Horology Curious
2/1/16
This has been one of the most interesting reads I ever had, on watchmaking in general and the various challenges occuring in the process.
Very enlightening and a real seminar on the subject !! Thanks so much !!

Ryes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/16
Thanks for posting PureTime... The original post was very informative! Looking forward to my Milgauss I just purchased from you yesterday. From what I hear and read your company is the best of the best!

Macca666

10/2/16
Thankjs Angus great post and very interesting. Going to read part 2 now. :thumbup:

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Great post and always informative to read even for those think they know a lot [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone

cokeandpopcorn

Looking Around
17/5/16
I learned more about the replica business in this post than I have learned in the past 2 years. That was a fantastic post and I will be reading it again and again to gain a better understanding.

I am new to this forum and just stumbled upon this post. The ADMIN should make an effort to get this in a spot so that everyone could read it. Hell, I'd even suggest a TAB for this.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this.

tyrantblade

21/6/11
Im wondering when the rep makers will get off their HamsterWheel, they choose the worst, ugliest looking, most random watches to rep, besides the standard Rolex, AP, Panerai, and Omega models, which is boring and turns me off buying anything for a long time.

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Im wondering when the rep makers will get off their HamsterWheel, they choose the worst, ugliest looking, most random watches to rep, besides the standard Rolex, AP, Panerai, and Omega models, which is boring and turns me off buying anything for a long time.
Let me guess the Avenger II Seawolf?

richieg

25/8/16
having read a good few posts on you guys i have just placed my first order and i cant wait for qc pics and receiving it very soon!

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
@puretime

Angus/Francis have you hear anything about an Oris diver's 65 to be repped? i was thinking it would be a big hit, suprised it hasnt appeared since it looks like a basic watch to replicate

midmay

Horology Curious
29/9/16
Excellent post, I'm new here, this is very informative for me! I found my favorite watch only on Puretime shop, so I will go to start with this shop!

opronnie

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/11/13
what factories do you currently consider the best for quality and consistency?