• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime says watch is in-stock. I made the payment within 7 hours and it's now out-of-stock and I have to wait 2-3 weeks?

OneDay

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/17
Damn man you are seriously delusional, your rants are entertaining at best and your entitlement is extreme.

So you are a member for 5 years and have 35 comments and a dozen in in this rant post so you are clearly a productive member of the community :rolleyes:

I’ve used PT and didn’t like them, used many other TDs and didn’t like and had better experiences using the same at different times its the nature of the hobby…so no fanboy.

I’d suggest your own gif is appropriate now and move along back to reddit
Cosmo Kramer Comedy GIF
You wrote 4 lines and didn't refute any of my points but made personal attacks. I spent 5 years on this forum learning about watches from the vast wealth of knowledge here on watches but I have other things to do than write 5,000 msgs on a replica watch forum. I'm too busy hustling over here to buy gen pieces and building real life things than live in an online forum for a replica watch market. I think that GIF suits you better mate. Anyways going back to the real world now. I won't read any further messages as you have nothing tangible to say. Is that what you've been doing for 5,000 messages within the same time period of 5 years? SHEESH
Mina Kimes Sport GIF by ESPN

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
It's clear that Puretime and every other TD has their fanboys that do their dirty talking for them. No worries. I'm working with TDs from Reptime on Reddit now. They also have a much better community, less toxic, and more sane community. Mirotime on their website says QC pics are within 3-6 days after payment (https://mirotime.io/ordering-guide-and-faq/), Geektime offers it within a few days to a week, etc.
It's crazy that they work with the same factories and they exceed my "unrealistic" expectations. Wild. Anyways this will probably be my last post on this weird forum. Feel free to ban this account as you normally do with anyone who complains to a TD. Off to Reddit I go. :)

Mkey, byyyyye.
Angry Black And White GIF

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
You wrote 4 lines and didn't refute any of my points but made personal attacks. I spent 5 years on this forum learning about watches from the vast wealth of knowledge here on watches but I have other things to do than write 5,000 msgs on a replica watch forum. I'm too busy hustling over here to buy gen pieces and building real life things than live in an online forum for a replica watch market. I think that GIF suits you better mate. Anyways going back to the real world now. I won't read any further messages as you have nothing tangible to say. Is that what you've been doing for 5,000 messages within the same time period of 5 years? SHEESH
Mina Kimes Sport GIF by ESPN
I didn’t refute anything because you have no point, simple. Stop trolling and go back to moms basement/reddit. Your childish antics were entertaining at first but have ended in nothing but ranting.

Enjoy the real world my man…enjoy hustling!

Rossi70

Known Member
Supporter
14/3/19
It's clear that Puretime and every other TD has their fanboys that do their dirty talking for them. No worries. I'm working with TDs from Reptime on Reddit now. They also have a much better community, less toxic, and more sane community. Mirotime on their website says QC pics are within 3-6 days after payment (https://mirotime.io/ordering-guide-and-faq/), Geektime offers it within a few days to a week, etc.
It's crazy that they work with the same factories and they exceed my "unrealistic" expectations. Wild. Anyways this will probably be my last post on this weird forum. Feel free to ban this account as you normally do with anyone who complains to a TD. Off to Reddit I go. :)

I've never dealt with PureTime, more the fact any TD doesn't need clients like you. Your expectation is unrealistic, yet it's everyone else's fault. If you don't have patience to wait regardless of what a website says, there can be delays, your life must be absolutely amazing if the biggest issue is waiting for delivery of a fake watch
Thanks for your contribution to RWI, I'm sure reddit will benefit greatly from your input there

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Experiences will vary from TD to TD
RWI is not a dealer… it’s a forum for discussion.
Moving forums doesn’t automatically make the same potential dealer on the other forum you are working with move any faster.

I haven’t found RWI to be toxic in any way ( a couple of douche bag members that of course will likely have accounts on other forums as well )

I haven’t found it to be TD biased in any way either.

The best thing in these situations is to work amicable with the TD and get it resolved. PT are huge business and operate on many forums and are not likely to burn anyone.

Stay calm, work it out and move on and then perhaps share your experience in a more constructive manner so that others may learn from it as well.

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
Damn man you are seriously delusional, your rants are entertaining at best and your entitlement is extreme.

So you are a member for 5 years and have 35 comments and a dozen in in this rant post so you are clearly a productive member of the community :rolleyes:

I’ve used PT and didn’t like them, used many other TDs and didn’t like and had better experiences using the same at different times its the nature of the hobby…so no fanboy.

I’d suggest your own gif is appropriate now and move along back to reddit
Cosmo Kramer Comedy GIF
Isn't interesting that he said "you won't hear from me again" and kept on posting?

Reactions: Procurator