• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime Played Me.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
My friend, You ordered the V6 version, not the VSF version. Here is your order detail :
and QC picture you approved. It's with same serial as you recieved
In your email, you told us the watch is good but here became "poor replica"?
We did not send the wrong version but maybe we sent it with the wrong movement. Is it possible for you to email us a video ? Let us know and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

A.Watch.Enthusiast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/21
UK
My friend, You ordered the V6 version, not the VSF version. Here is your order detail :
and QC picture you approved. It's with same serial as you recieved
In your email, you told us the watch is good but here became "poor replica"?
We did not send the wrong version but maybe we sent it with the wrong movement. Is it possible for you to email us a video ? Let us know and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I wouldn’t be sorry, if he ordered the wrong watch it’s not your fault he’s throwing a paddy...

cporto777

Horology Curious
18/3/21
I acknowledge that I did in fact order the v6f, not the VSF. That is my own fault however, it was not the movement I ordered. None the less, I apologize to Admins and PT. I cannot figure out how to delete the initial post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: A.Watch.Enthusiast

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Not so slow as to not call you on your bullshit. Based on the thread below regarding your purchase of this watch, we know you bought the watch prior to March 5, 2021. You joined March 18, 2021.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...time-rep-buyer

Shut up Tucker!

Someone who has displayed such good manners, gratitude, selflessness and intelligence in all his dealings on the forum thus far would absolutely not tell a lie. No really.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I acknowledge that I did in fact order the v6f, not the VSF. That is my own fault however, it was not the movement I ordered. None the less, I apologize to Admins and PT. I cannot figure out how to delete the initial post.

No worries. Please kindly check the emails we sent to you and provide a video if possible. If the movement is incorrect, we will either exchange the movement for you or refund the price difference between them.

cporto777

Horology Curious
18/3/21
Imagine ordering the wrong version, accepting the QC then complaining about how the watch you got was the watch you ordered.

I was incorrect in the specification, but it is still not the movement I ordered/paid for

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I was incorrect in the specification, but it is still not the movement I ordered/paid for

Please kindly check the emails we sent to you and provide a video if possible. Still waiting. Thank you

cporto777

Horology Curious
18/3/21
You say “we will exchange the watch if it unopened, after you told me to open it, open the caseback, and adjust the time.” So you made me open the watch just so You refuse to exchange it. That’s bad business.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
You say “we will exchange the watch if it unopened, after you told me to open it, open the caseback, and adjust the time.” So you made me open the watch just so You refuse to exchange it. That’s bad business.

This was the email we sent to you. We mentioned the watch has to be unused ,not unopened. If you have worn the watch, we can only replace the movement, not the whole watch.

jk130

Known Member
Certified
29/11/20
Pure Time is the biggest SCAM now, I placed order for three watches early this year, after months of wait I received one watch but other two they just BS me for weeks. Finally I got some partial refund and other watch which I just accepted as I was done with time wasting. They are not reliable TD and misrepresent web site. All the watches they list are total lie, they have no stock at all of the listed watches. **** BE CAREFUL***

Reactions: mcorn

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK

You sir are a BELL END !!!