• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime? never again

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
OP: It’d be one thing if the watch came that way, but you’re own incompetence/carelessness brought you here. Either live with it, learn from it or reconcile the fact that this hobby might not be for you. I hear the butt-chugging boards are pretty fun these days ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Lcull1

Horology Curious
4/8/18
To the OP, imho it seems as if you may have made an aggressive approach when YOU scratched your watch, I seen 3 posts from puretime offering to resolve the issue and your still going at them. I’ve scratched a lot of crystals that were 100% sapphire and the retailers i purchased from would definitely not be as accommodating as puretime is with you on this issue. It would be a lot different if it came to you scratched. again you did it yourself! Crystals are not that difficult to replace. I’m sure if you find a privately owned watch repair company they would do it for you for cheap. And then your problem is solved. I ruined my brand new datejust the other day replacing the hands, would it be fair if I emailed the TD and told them it was there responsibility to send me new hands because they weren’t made correctly? no. These middlemen TDS seem to try really hard to please us. The customer even though there on different continents and the shipping alone is a maze and a lot of work. So then asking you to help with shipping probably doesn’t even cover 1 of the peoples time that is involved with the whole process. Coming on here and looking for support and slandering a well know TD is a bad idea. You will get NO sympathy with that perspective. Good luck and I hope you get or got it worked out. It is a lot of money we spend on these products just enjoy what you have it’s a nice watch and I also agree it truly did add some character to the piece. Again wish you all the best and sending positive vibes your way.

Reactions: Nivka

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks everyone for helping me.

But if we did ship him a wrong crystal watch, he has his every right to be mad at us. But we are willing to make this right together with him. And hope he gives us more time and I am sure this will turn out well.

Thanks again for everyone's support.

Reactions: Lcull1

glasgowgenie

Horology Curious
4/11/13
Lcill1 cheers for a reasoned response. Nalom, you’re just an arse, Puretime\Angus\Elena thanks for at least confirming there’s an unresolved issue. I left the order number in an earlier post.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Lcill1 cheers for a reasoned response. Nalom, you’re just an arse, Puretime\Angus\Elena thanks for at least confirming there’s an unresolved issue. I left the order number in an earlier post.

Got your oder number . we will help you source the crystal and get it solved. please give us a bit time since it is not easy to get the parts.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
OP: It’d be one thing if the watch came that way, but you’re own incompetence/carelessness brought you here. Either live with it, learn from it or reconcile the fact that this hobby might not be for you. I hear the butt-chugging boards are pretty fun these days ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

:lamo2: butt-chugging :lol:

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
I like puretime

Verstuurd vanaf mijn EML-L29 met Tapatalk

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
Every watch I've had from Puretime has had a real sapphire crystal, tested with a conductivity meter. Rather to my surprise, where applicable even the transparent casebacks are normally sapphire.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Got the crystal. it's on the way to you now!