• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime did nothing wrong. PERIOD

nothingelse

29/10/17
Sorry for seeing this thread late, first of all I am sorry about the credit card processor, we have been experiencing some difficulties processing the payments. I think it is the VISA/Master/Amex having some strict policies on high risk business.

Secondly we do not store your CC info, your CC info is submitted to the credit card processor without storing on my site, plus the credit card processor doesnt store your CC info either, they encrypt everything and they cannot even decrypt the CC info by themselves, you have no worries about your CC info is being collected or leaked.

Thirdly, "PureTime is the worst" I was shocked when I saw the title, and worries. May I know who you are comparing to when you said we are the worst? Please let me know and I can ask the TD which CC payment processor they are using so I can apply for one and use the same.

Finally, how do you define "scam"? If I take your money and send you nothing, this is a scam, but we didnt take your money and we are just trying to collect your money in every possible way, I know the feeling that you want something but you cannot pay for it, that was why we told you to try different payment options. I am sorry this made you upset.

Please let me know the TD that you can use your cards without any problems and I will use the same service they use, thank you.

I bought a Daytona dial from Puretime some days ago and payment was so smooth whit my CC. Plus their communication was fastest. What else can you want from a seller? My next watch will be from puretime. Sure.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I bought a Daytona dial from Puretime some days ago and payment was so smooth whit my CC. Plus their communication was fastest. What else can you want from a seller? My next watch will be from puretime. Sure.

Thank you my friend for your support, we have been experiencing some difficulties of processing CC payment, you were one of the lucky ones that we could charge your card, hooray!

But the situation will be improved soon :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You shouldnt change the title, it is good that everyone sees what people are having issues with and why they think the way they do.

No, because there was no issue with PT as they did nothing wrong. How many times does that have to be explained to you?

joculardude1

Horology Curious
9/10/17
I always reply, and you dont have to do this to get our attention, just simply a PM will do the same trick.

I think you still do not understand how everything works here, when you place an order, we could only find info from the credit card processing backend, we could only say we didnt receive the payment if your transaction is not even showed up in the system, we dont know how transactions are being screened and displayed. We were just telling you the truth, and we are not the banks and we cannot check with the bank why your transaction was declined or hidden.

As I mentioned, all the CC processor I have used before for replica, are the same, but I would really love to see a better one, could you let me know which TD has a better CC processor and I can consult them and improve my service? Thank you.

That communication is appreciated. that is not the responses i received in the emails. Thats the whole reason for my post! if that was communicated through email in a timely manner then it would have been a different outcome. as far as it not showing up in your backend, thats your problem. if a payment is sent to you in an order, you have the history of it. You know if it was declined, if the billing address doesnt match, if the name is wrong, ect. you have the reason for why the payment didnt go through. I have 12 orders of getting the error code from your website. and only two of those orders i can say my bank saw the actual funds being taken out but to no avail. you cant tell me out of all the orders you have no reasons why they werent accepted. 2 of the orders, my bank has internal information and and declined due to it being from china.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That communication is appreciated. that is not the responses i received in the emails. Thats the whole reason for my post! if that was communicated through email in a timely manner then it would have been a different outcome. as far as it not showing up in your backend, thats your problem. if a payment is sent to you in an order, you have the history of it. You know if it was declined, if the billing address doesnt match, if the name is wrong, ect. you have the reason for why the payment didnt go through. I have 12 orders of getting the error code from your website. and only two of those orders i can say my bank saw the actual funds being taken out but to no avail. you cant tell me out of all the orders you have no reasons why they werent accepted. 2 of the orders, my bank has internal information and and declined due to it being from china.

As I said, the CC processor system is not ours, we did pass your transactions to them but it is not shown in their system. Maybe they have some sort of mechanism that once an order is placed and no matter it is successful or failed, you could not submit another order within a certain amount of time so your orders went mute instead of actually being processed, welcome to the rep world.

I am sorry about the poor communication since it is the holiday season and there are too many emails, sometimes they are too busy to respond thoroughly, please accept my sincere apologies about all the inconveniences caused.

Thank you for your understanding and have a good day.

joculardude1

Horology Curious
9/10/17
As I said, the CC processor system is not ours, we did pass your transactions to them but it is not shown in their system. Maybe they have some sort of mechanism that once an order is placed and no matter it is successful or failed, you could not submit another order within a certain amount of time so your orders went mute instead of actually being processed, welcome to the rep world.

I am sorry about the poor communication since it is the holiday season and there are too many emails, sometimes they are too busy to respond thoroughly, please accept my sincere apologies about all the inconveniences caused.

Thank you for your understanding and have a good day.

thank you and I do!

Colly

Looking Around
18/11/17
Well guys been on the fourm a while but never posted before. I bought my first rep off puretime a hulk v7 and the transaction was great and they where a pleasure to deal with. But I had the same issue with my second purchase about 2 months ago. I tired both visa and mastercard several times, both rejected and both banks never seen any attempt at a transaction. Sadly I had to use a different TD. Not knocking puretime but there does seem to be a problem on their end. Maybe it's because I was buying from the UK. Hope it gets sorted. Could I suggest taking western union payment??

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Well guys been on the fourm a while but never posted before. I bought my first rep off puretime a hulk v7 and the transaction was great and they where a pleasure to deal with. But I had the same issue with my second purchase about 2 months ago. I tired both visa and mastercard several times, both rejected and both banks never seen any attempt at a transaction. Sadly I had to use a different TD. Not knocking puretime but there does seem to be a problem on their end. Maybe it's because I was buying from the UK. Hope it gets sorted. Could I suggest taking western union payment??

Thanks for your understanding and kind words. and i am sorry for the experience you had. Unfortunately, we don't take western union as payment at the moment cus things
are strict in China and we got all the accounts blocked. we have no way to collect the WU payments. As i have explained many times, bitcoin will be much preferred for this rep
business. please learn to use bitcoin and it will be easier for all of us :)

CDNbuyer2019

Junior Idiot
16/12/19
I can't believe anyone thinks this forum is a "fair" and "open" place to discuss issues total BS.

Reactions: G123