• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchased 2 watches from toro both Dead on arrival

Carlos Ortiz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/16
So I purchaced 2 watches from Toro an Ap and a Deepsea they were dead on arrival. He told me to ship them back its been over 2 months all he says is that they were sent back to me !!! Use caution guys

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So I purchaced 2 watches from Toro an Ap and a Deepsea they were dead on arrival. He told me to ship them back its been over 2 months all he says is that they were sent back to me !!! Use caution guys

What did The RWI staff say when you brought this to their attention?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Im sorry im not familiar with that I have not done that. But i spent about 800 usd and im out now

Before you start a thread like this, contact staff if you can’t work things out yourself with the TD.

Carlos Ortiz

6/11/16
I had sent a pm to someone but nobody got back to me can you tell me who to message please

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
So let me clarify, you send the watches back to Toro, and he notified you they are in route back to you? Are they fixed? What did he say?

Carlos Ortiz

6/11/16
So let me clarify, you send the watches back to Toro, and he notified you they are in route back to you? Are they fixed? What did he say?

This was my second order with Toro not my first. I sent him a video of the watches not working and he told my to ship them back. Then he says he never recieved the watches that they must have got sent back to me he told me to send them with the postal service. I did everything he said and he sent me two defective watches

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
So they are lost in transit to him? This is why the general consensus is don't return them to China unless absolutely necessary. He has no responsibility or reimbursement policy for this situation nor does any other TD.

Reactions: timbui

Carlos Ortiz

6/11/16
So they are lost in transit to him? This is why the general consensus is don't return them to China unless absolutely necessary. He has no responsibility or reimbursement policy for this situation nor does any other TD.

Yes but he told me to return them that way and they were returned to him because they were completely dead an AP and A DSSD

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
Usually TD guarantee to resend watch for free when customs intercept and hold it.
But they must do the same thing also when watch arrives dead.
resend rep watch to China is almost impossible.

Reactions: macarone

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Usually TD guarantee to resend watch for free when customs intercept and hold it.
But they must do the same thing also when watch arrives dead.
resend rep watch to China is almost impossible.

Huh?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Read the seizure policy. No TD guarantees customs for return or reshipment of repaired watches. Unfortunately this is the case and why you should always try to fix it locally. What does tracking show?