• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchase Process Support

CagriK

Horology Curious
29/10/19
Dear all,

I read that the comments and all are solid for Sead. Also his response time for my questions was quick and satisfying.

I’ll purchase a omega seamaster gmt superclone from Sead.
Can you help me what is the payment, QC and shipping process?

As far as I understand, I should make the whole payment at first.
Am I right?

What will happen if the quality wouldn’t be satisfying after I make the payment? Watch will be changed?
Also what will happen if the product would stuck at customs?

Thanks for your time in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
correct, advance payment

if you accept the QC pics the watch is yours
if it arrives with defects (which can happen) you can return it as per instructions from TD
if it gets stuck in customs that depends on which country you are located, if that happens check for advice from fellow members what is the best course of action for your country BEFORE you undertake any communication with the freight forwarder or customs authorities as this may get you in trouble

suggest some reading here
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq

studlley64

Known Member
24/2/19
USA
what is sead real email address, I've been corresponding with a sead through sead1999 we talked about price size and everything, and suddenly a sead1999rg is asking me if my questions are asked and what size watch i'm looking for. anyone know what is sead real e-mail address, am i been scammed!!!!
thanks

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
what is sead real email address, I've been corresponding with a sead through sead1999 we talked about price size and everything, and suddenly a sead1999rg is asking me if my questions are asked and what size watch i'm looking for. anyone know what is sead real e-mail address, am i been scammed!!!!
thanks

[email protected]

This is the mail I usually use