• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Producer Michael Rolex vs Rep Rolex Deep Sea

Jordans7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/23
UK
Feel like the SEL's were an instant tell for me. They were proper sticking out

leebert

Patron
Certified
22/1/24
Haven’t seen anything new and existing. 3KF base is still the way to go.

I got a PPF white gold Plated dial and buff handset for sale

He's a shill for anyone willing to hand over advertising money. I can only watch so much of Jacob the felon.
Jacob the felon? Details? :cool:

I found that video so hysterical I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole wherein he shows his entire collection that's arguably the dictionary definition of gaudy/tacky. Classic more money than sense, and does have a whiff of con to him.

Lee

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
link please

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
The man owns millions of pounds worth of absolute tasteless hot garbage, mostly made by Jacob & Co. They would probably go out of business if he stopped buying them.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
The man owns millions of pounds worth of absolute tasteless hot garbage, mostly made by Jacob & Co. They would probably go out of business if he stopped buying them.
I wonder if he even buys any of them… it’s probably all a “you scratch my back” marketing ploy they dreamt up.

Wobbufett

Certified
17/1/24
Actually, he doesn’t mostly own watches made by Jacob. He got some but the other watches he own are beautiful. He pretty much own everything from a lange to Rolex, Patek and so on.