• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problems with ChazingTime

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
I have sent the money for order ID #68717, on 15.08.2023 according to their payment instructions to an account in HongKong.
My bank has confirmed several times the correct transfer.
CT claims that their bank has rejected the money, for unknown reasons, and that they didnt't receive the money on their account.
They say I must check it with my bank. But there is nothing my bank can do anymore.
The money was sent to the specified account.
Now it's been almost a month, and there is no proper communication with CT.
In addition, my account got deleted. They say it has something to do with their website update. (??)
I'm very disapointed, bcs I have ordered many times before, and there was never a problem.
I have opened a help ticket, but it's really CT who has to make sure they will send me the money back, or send me the ordered watch.

I hope CT acts professionally and sorts out the story

Thanks
merowinger

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
not commenting on OP's issue. hope it gets resolved

ref website: My account also got partially reset -order history & wishlist

Reactions: merowinger

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
After over a month, the money came back to me, although 80$ less, due to several bank fees.
There was obiously a problem with the money transfer, altough I have sent it according to their payment instructions.
I got new paymant instructions from CT, to another account in Europe. CT offered 20$ discount.
Now the watch is on the way.
All good with chazing time, the case is closed.

bookmacwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/3/21
After over a month, the money came back to me, although 80$ less, due to several bank fees.
There was obiously a problem with the money transfer, altough I have sent it according to their payment instructions.
I got new paymant instructions from CT, to another account in Europe. CT offered 20$ discount.
Now the watch is on the way.
All good with chazing time, the case is closed.
you're racking your brains for nothing, why not pay by paypal it's faster and free of charge ?

• Angry
Reactions: Karbon74