• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price Observer / Price Alert

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
I wandered in here randomly. Just for fun, and ignoring the "format," here's some screen shots of some specials I saw at Intime watches (TD). I'm tempted by the gold/white AP...

Disclaimer: I have no idea on availability and I have not done any research on these models/factories/prices. This just looks like some good deals. If anyone actually checks on this please reply here.

Last edited:

jamesew

Supporter
Certified
30/7/23
Florida

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
I ended up pulling the trigger on this sub. Had QC the following day as well.
I have been very tempted, but trying to restrain myself. Good to know these sales are legit! Please post a pic when it arrives.

jamesew

Supporter
Certified
30/7/23
Florida
I have been very tempted, but trying to restrain myself. Good to know these sales are legit! Please post a pic when it arrives.
I know.. I found out about the rep world one month ago and already got 6 watches ( three still on the way)... And find myself looking at the sites and used deals daily. I need some restraint as well.

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
I know.. I found out about the rep world one month ago and already got 6 watches ( three still on the way)... And find myself looking at the sites and used deals daily. I need some restraint as well.
You’re in good company, I have two in transit and waiting for QC on a third! And my watch box is overflowing.
So much for “restraint” 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: realsubmariner

beetogether

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/8/23
some real good prices there compared to the one i nearly pulled the trigger on

a lot more expensive!

Last edited by a moderator:

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
Here is the link to InTime Watch (TD) promotions/sale page. Mostly about 25% discount on some very good and popular reps.

Do not click on the tiles on the top of the page, just scroll down through the list.
Disclaimer: I have not tried to order any of these watches and can not attest to availability. I am just sharing information on deals.

I cross checked a few of the watches listed on InTime with two other TD's online listings and found the prices to be legitimate discounts. If you purchase one of these please report back to this thread on your experience.

Here is a screenshot of one example:

Last edited:
Reactions: Daytona22

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit

Disclaimer; just posting sale items I find on TD's websites. I do not know if this is in stock or not, contact TD for more info.