• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Preparing watch for sale

Mike29983

8/7/07
hi folks,

i decided to sell my PAM 127 and wanted to show you what ive done before selling it.
first of all i removed the caseback and released the stem
fiddy01.jpg

fiddy02.jpg

then i took out all the gaskets and greased them
fiddy04.jpg

fiddy06.jpg

then reassembled everthing and removed the CG
fiddy07.jpg

fiddy08.jpg

fiddy09.jpg

lever was always a little loose, so i thought i can do the good old DIY lever mod
fiddy10.jpg

fiddy11.jpg

fiddy12.jpg

heat up the glue pistol
fiddy13.jpg

and fill the hole with glue
fiddy14.jpg

remove the rests outside with your fingernail ( dont get scared of mine, i need them for guitar picking :)
fiddy15.jpg

to get the pin back i use a soldering iron instead of the head of the glue pistol (because mine is pretty crappy)
fiddy16.jpg

and finally after everything is putted togheter and a strap is mounted, the watch is ready for sale ;)
fiddy17.jpg

ps: i will link this to sales thread, if this is not okay, please delete the link mods

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
a very nice improvement..well done. It's also nice to see another guitar player here, right hand with long nails. :D

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
cybee said:
a very nice improvement..well done. It's also nice to see another guitar player here, right hand with long nails. :D

Agreed, very nice. As to the nails, I thought that meant your a coke head. :D

sabrozura

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/3/09
very good tutorial , but dudee

the nail :shock:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
great post, very helpful info. i understand the nails, as a automobile and aircraft painter they are unfortunately a must. it's almost impossible to mask and unmask details without them, just goes with the territory. :D