• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP Nautilus 5711

niccolo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/14
Hi everyone,

i discovered a new passion for PP Nautilus and looking around before pulling the trigger on one.
I am just a bit confused about wich version to go for ! right hands, right engraved rotor and good quality bracelet.

Thank you

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
whatever choice you will end up taking, you will have to sacrifice one thing from the other version, there is no perfect gen like rep PP Nautilus in the market, unless you want to buy different versions and make your own. even then you will still not have the correct everything.

what I am doing, I got the Miyota version, the quality the feel the overall finish is great, a but noisy for a Patek, but I have to live with it. what I couldn't live with is the thin hour minute hands, so I purchased a 21J cheap Nautilus version for $90, and used it as a donor for the hands. now it's with the modder to have them installed. with this I get the best there is in the market.

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
good choice... i wouldnt bother too much about the small intricacies... its pretty hard to tell from a distance... just wear with pride

PatekPhilippe

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/8/15
Just got the V6F latest version, I think all parts are close enough to the genuine except rotor and logo on clasp.

To sum it up, this version is an excellent replica in the most ways and I'll put it on my wrist as often as I can. :thumbup:

fafa63

Horology Curious
6/1/16
hello , sorry im not sure if thats the right thread im new here , but i recently got a nautilus jmbo and i tough it was the last mkf version however i noticed there is like a litle magnet in the center of the rotor which make the rotor turn very loudly and also the font of the date dose not seam right anyone has an ideas what it can be or similar problem ?

iamwatching

4/2/16
Godfather, is the modder listed on here or someone local to you?

Interested in getting a Nautilus for myself & wanted to get it modded to as close to perfect as possible.

donnydread

21/5/15
You dont have to do the mod for the hands since BP factory recently updated to "gen-like" hands, but there might be other mods to make it as close as possible but I think the general population just wanted the correct hands that now already are fixed.

tongkol

1/1/15
+1

You dont have to do the mod for the hands since BP factory recently updated to "gen-like" hands, but there might be other mods to make it as close as possible but I think the general population just wanted the correct hands that now already are fixed.

donnydread

21/5/15
Can also tell that I just picked up my new 5711 nautilus yesterday, will probably post some pictures when I get the bracelet sorted for my wrist :) Im a happy man today!