• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

pp 5205g

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
I think he was asking about the 5205, not the JLC. This is the Patek subforum after all!

DC

5_D4_A9740_1_B2_F_46_CD_89_FB_DEA7_F73_B7520.jpg

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

Interesting, looks good from this angle, got the dial and bezel proportions right which the previous version didn’t. Can’t believe I’m about to say this though but from the side it almost looks too thin! Could just be the angle though!

DC

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Interesting, looks good from this angle, got the dial and bezel proportions right which the previous version didn’t. Can’t believe I’m about to say this though but from the side it almost looks too thin! Could just be the angle though!

DC

Too thin? Music to my ears. I'll take that over too thick any day of the week :)

Reactions: BIONONE

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
I was under the impression cloning an actually working moon phase is complicated and expensive.
If they were able to do it. wouldn't it get near 1000 for a rep?
with that said.. i'm 90% in for one

how many of this 1k reps you will be buying? and there are plenty of 1k gen from not well known brands that offer such complication for the you suggest price.

transteam

Known Member
23/6/17
how many of this 1k reps you will be buying? and there are plenty of 1k gen from not well known brands that offer such complication for the you suggest price.

I am really digging the blue dial, and the black dial.
I have a Tag and Omega that I own (I think i paid 800 for Tag and Omega sea master was a raffle I won), but i rather pay 1k for a rep if its a Patek.
I have 5 total Reps. most expensive one being AP ROO $700 ish after shipping. I wear that the most
just because it looks so cool. because most of the flaws are minor and I dont really notice them. Panerai Bronzo is my 2nd fav,

I think i would buy the blue dial and replace it with brown alligator strap. and keep black w black strap.
These look nice. WAY COOL!!! im in for 1 for sure

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
Sorry to disappoint you guys, KM have actually claimed that it has a working moon phase similar to gen, but I believe what they mean is in terms of “aesthetics” not function wise, so it should be 24 day/night indicator. I’ll confirm with you guys once I’ve tested out the watch.

Steste

12/5/18
Sorry to disappoint you guys, KM have actually claimed that it has a working moon phase similar to gen, but I believe what they mean is in terms of “aesthetics” not function wise, so it should be 24 day/night indicator. I’ll confirm with you guys once I’ve tested out the watch.

Thanks but i read the thread and it seemed a release from ZF not from KMF ?
also more important for me to confirm if the day and months are actually working or if they are stuck !

Reactions: vcappp

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Thanks but i read the thread and it seemed a release from ZF not from KMF ?
also more important for me to confirm if the day and months are actually working or if they are stuck !

some people said it could use the same modded 9015 with working moon phase that ZF used in their new JLC Ultra Thin Moon Phase - nobody said this will come from ZF.

Month, Day and Date should work according to reppists. The previous version had a stuck display - that is the reason why there is this second version.

Reactions: vcappp

Steste

12/5/18
some people said it could use the same modded 9015 with working moon phase that ZF used in their new JLC Ultra Thin Moon Phase - nobody said this will come from ZF.

Month, Day and Date should work according to reppists. The previous version had a stuck display - that is the reason why there is this second version.

Thank you for your kind clarification !