• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 324SC Super Clone

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Great news , now waiting PPF Z+F ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Count me in as “very impressed” with this clone cal. 324. I always thought the Chinese could clone this particular cal. The finish will be nowhere near gen of course, but the watches using these will finally be the proper size. Bravo!

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Just when I thought we've peaked with the current PPs, 2020 is going to be a breakthrough year for reps!

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
A new era has begun for certain Patek Philippe reps. 1:1 thickness is now possible for the Aquanaut, Calatrava and Nautilus lines.

A couple of milimeters more or less is not relevant to me.

Key will be the reliability of this new movement

Reactions: Glaude

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
Have no idea when we will see it in Ppf/zf watches.

But I wish 3K and ppf/zf could make the deal that they all could sell their watches using this movement at same time.

Ppf/zf might use this movement as soon as it available but set reasonable higher price so 3K could take the advantage from the early adopter, lower price and movement sale.

I believe lot of people dont care much about proper movement but good looking face with low price.

Benefit for both parties?

Just my wish and my 2 cent and I just want it now lol

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Have no idea when we will see it in Ppf/zf watches.

But I wish 3K and ppf/zf could make the deal that they all could sell their watches using this movement at same time.

Ppf/zf might use this movement as soon as it available but set reasonable higher price so 3K could take the advantage from the early adopter, lower price and movement sale.

I believe lot of people dont care much about proper movement but good looking face with low price.

Benefit for both parties?

Just my wish and my 2 cent and I just want it now lol

3K didn’t have gen samples like PPF ZF , it’s very easy job For Z+F , v2 new case thickness as gen with new clone movement with double price ..

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
lf I am not wrong, the original does not hack. Wonder about the clone

Yes, the original gen 324 SC movement does not hack so the clone should not hack either.
The replacement for the gen 324 SC movement is the 26-330 SC, which does hack. The 26-330 SC is based on the 324 SC with some additional parts. So it is conceivable that a clone 26-330 SC can be made available.

Reactions: vcappp

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
3K didn’t have gen samples like PPF ZF , it’s very easy job For Z+F , v2 new case thickness as gen with new clone movement with double price ..

Of course they had a gen sample. Do you think they cloned the movement from pictures?

I can’t see 3KF/V6F spending all this cash to clone a movement only to supply it to competitors. They’ll do what Noob done with the 4130 and only use it in their watches.

Last edited: